Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ideas to improve the Bulls forum

What can be done to increase activity?

Don't be shy to post ideas. I'm some of you have browsed other forums that do things in different ways. Different styles. Let me know what you think.

I'm not afraid to bring ideas to the higher ups either. I have the IT experience to give some feedback there as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What can be done to increase activity?

Don't be shy to post ideas. I'm some of you have browsed other forums that do things in different ways. Different styles. Let me know what you think.

I'm not afraid to bring ideas to the higher ups either. I have the IT experience to give some feedback there as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think we just need a team worth posting and talking about. This forum was great during the Rose Era. The Bears page is still solid.

Having a relevant team helps.

We went from having 1k+ posts in IGTs to having to create a ďrest of the regular seasonĒ thread because this organization hit rock bottom so hard, that all the regular members just disappeared.

From an IT standpoint, maybe an intuitive app directly from PSD that is more user-focused towards sports fans? Would be nice to add games and stuff on there for friendly competition, but Iím probably talking out of my *** because Iím assuming PSD doesnít have that kind of budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Better team would help.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Sometimes you need dissenting voices. Iíve been around places, where some posters are super negative, which rubs others the wrong way and so the person is either banned or feels unwelcomed and just leaves.

Once they leave, sure the place turns into a positive circle-jerk but discussion slows down, and activity eventually ceases. You need those people around to keep people arguing/discussing.

Weíve had a few here who trashed the organization and players years before it came to fruition. Now those positive folks agree with the negative folks.

Moral of the story. Obviously donít be a troll, but at the same time, things canít always be peachy else there is nothing to discuss.

1. Remove those large signatures that brings nothing but "noise" to the Forum. Allow only text signatures.
    2. Make the forum more "social networks friendly". For example: Allow previews of a twitt. Stunner would LOVE that!
    3. Allow image posting. It increases interectaion. Everyone loves to post a MEME once in a while.
    4. Make the team win again, please

EDIT:
    5. Do you see how i wrote "interaction" on point 3? Yes, add a correction tool, lol. Me and other non-english talkers would love that.
    Last edited by O_Touro; 05-07-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Call me crazy, but this forum used to be fun, now it has become dull thatís why i donít post that much especially in the bulls forum.

Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    1. Remove those large signatures that brings nothing but "noise" to the Forum. Allow only text signatures.
    2. Make the forum more "social networks friendly". For example: Allow previews of a twitt. Stunner would LOVE that!
    3. Allow image posting. It increases interectaion. Everyone loves to post a MEME once in a while.

EDIT:
    5. Do you see how i wrote "interaction" on point 3? Yes, add a correction tool, lol. Me and other non-english talkers would love that.
    There should be an option to turn off signatures in the settings. I've had sigs turned off for several years.

2 & 3 are already allowed.

4 might take a while.

EDIT:
    I also see how you wrote ďtweetĒ in #2 [emoji23][emoji23]

Just realized Iíve been posting here for 14+ years, from age 21. No wonder my username is written LiKe tHiS [emoji23]

Ideas to improve the Bulls forum

Yup been going back between the bulls and bears forum for 12 years now!

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Sometimes you need dissenting voices. Iíve been around places, where some posters are super negative, which rubs others the wrong way and so the person is either banned or feels unwelcomed and just leaves.

Once they leave, sure the place turns into a positive circle-jerk but discussion slows down, and activity eventually ceases. You need those people around to keep people arguing/discussing.

Weíve had a few here who trashed the organization and players years before it came to fruition. Now those positive folks agree with the negative folks.

Moral of the story. Obviously donít be a troll, but at the same time, things canít always be peachy else there is nothing to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Yup been going back between the bulls and bears forum for 12 years now!

Same. Wow, that's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    There should be an option to turn off signatures in the settings. I've had sigs turned off for several years.

2 & 3 are already allowed.

4 might take a while.
    2 & 3 are allowed? I was 99% certain they werent. In that case, nobody uses them. Why?

2 & 3 are allowed? I was 99% certain they werent. In that case, nobody uses them. Why?
    Stunner and I post tweets all the time. On Tapatalk it shows a preview by just pointing the link. I always format them in brackets so that they show up on browsers too. Here's an example:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast