Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    idk theyre rookies, and the lions still have one of the largest cap spaces to spend so I mean I dont see why not if we dont end up spending it elsewhere
    I wouldn't mind him back given he fits the power game they want to run a lot. Curious what his value is on the market compared to how much the Lions want to spend at guard. This offseason has shown they don't value a high price on guards sticking with crappy cheap vets and 2 drafted rookies. Not exactly ideal right now (who knows how the rookies develop( so competition would be appreciated but I am not sold they see it that way.

I'm still holding out hope for a guy like Marcel Dareus and/or Everson Griffen. Hell give me Mike Daniels back on a really cheap deal and a second chance where he can hopefully stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I wouldn't mind him back given he fits the power game they want to run a lot. Curious what his value is on the market compared to how much the Lions want to spend at guard. This offseason has shown they don't value a high price on guards sticking with crappy cheap vets and 2 drafted rookies. Not exactly ideal right now (who knows how the rookies develop( so competition would be appreciated but I am not sold they see it that way.

I'm still holding out hope for a guy like Marcel Dareus and/or Everson Griffen. Hell give me Mike Daniels back on a really cheap deal and a second chance where he can hopefully stay healthy.
    No thanks on Mike Daniels.

Reports are that Warford is looking for $7m / year. We always talk about the Lions picking these players but in reality the player has to decide if he wants to play for them. He has spent the last 2 years in NO winning the division. What would make him want to go back to play for the Lions haha

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    No thanks on Mike Daniels.

Reports are that Warford is looking for $7m / year. We always talk about the Lions picking these players but in reality the player has to decide if he wants to play for them. He has spent the last 2 years in NO winning the division. What would make him want to go back to play for the Lions haha
    The last point is a fair point. So far only the Bears and Texans have been linked to him (that I have seen) so I don't think they are huge upgrades from us but yes there is always a need meets desire match with free agents. Though given you are a free agent in May, June, July your options might be limited barring injuries too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123