Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lulz 🤣🤣
    On his back.

2020 Schedule(s) Discussion

The Eagles fans acted the exact same way after Philly finished the season beating the exact same teams .. [emoji23]
    Not really. As a matter of fact towards the end of the season I was actually indifferent on whether I even wanted to win the division or not because there was so many injuries, it mighta been better for the long term to just get a higher draft pick

Your baby can't do this

This stuff is week to week in here . If Dallas beats a good team itís because they caught them at the right time . This happens every year . Itís disturbing Iím a sense .
    what are you talking about? the only teams with winning records you beat last year were the rams and the eagles. all of your other 6 wins came against teams that finished in the bottom 5 of the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I know you deny it but the Chiefs have actually been one of the top teams in the NFL for a few years now.
    Nah I don't deny it at all... We've lost like 9 straight to them lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Nah I don't deny it at all... We've lost like 9 straight to them lol
    If you're in the division with a 12-win team the previous year you're pretty much guaranteed a "tough" schedule. Division matters the most in this calculation.

For example, the only difference between the Eagles and Cowboys schedule is that the Eagles face the 8-8 Cowboys twice, plus the 13-3 Packers and 13-3 Saints, whereas the Cowboys face the 9-7 Eagles twice, plus the 10-6 Vikings and 7-9 Falcons. So that's 8+8+13+13=42 for the Eagles and 9+9+10+7=35 for the Cowboys, hence Dallas has the "easier" 2020 schedule on paper. But if the Eagles had finished 13-3 then they would have the easier schedule of the two. Besides, 75% of these two schedules are the same anyway.

It's a pretty dumb calculation and not surprising it differs so much before and after the season.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 05-10-2020 at 04:36 AM.

The Eagles fans acted the exact same way after Philly finished the season beating the exact same teams .. [emoji23]
    Was Dallas not sporting their entire starting units the first 3 games last season while the Eagles werenít to end the season?

Context again?

Obviously both didnít matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Somebody on ESPN mentioned a MNF game between the Chargers and Saints because it's Drew Brees against his former team. But does anybody even remember that Brees used to be a Charger?

Speaking of NFC South quarterbacks -- this coming season (whenever it happens) will be the first time in many years that Tom Brady will not start the season with an automatic division win before the season even starts.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 05-10-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Somebody on ESPN mentioned a MNF game between the Chargers and Saints because it's Drew Brees against his former team. But does anybody even remember that Brees used to be a Charger?
    Yes, who doesn't? lol

That was one of the reasons Eli pulled an Elway.

They had horse jockey aka drop kick PATs Flutie and Brees there, along with Rivers sitting behind them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456