Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,855

    2020 Schedule(s) Discussion

    Eagles begin the season with a bye on Sunday Night.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,191
    I have a feeling Tampa Bay is going to be the Lion's opponent for the Thanksgiving Day game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520

    2020 Schedule(s) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles begin the season with a bye on Sunday Night.
    Lol.. the eagles have been screwed by their schedule lately. Wasn’t it last year that they were the only team in the league to have 3 away games in a row because the league thought that the Phillies were making the Playoffs with the harper addition? 3 good teams too.
    Last edited by jaydubb; 05-06-2020 at 09:37 AM.

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,776
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    I have a feeling Tampa Bay is going to be the Lion's opponent for the Thanksgiving Day game.
    Please let that be the case, or anyone other than yet another NFC North opponent. I see them each twice a year, I want to see a team we don't see often on Thanksgiving.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    58,733
    Atlanta at Tampa Bay week 1 for SNF is heavily rumored.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,885
    There's a twitter account with "leaks" but people appear to be ripping them. some of the games don't seem right

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Please let that be the case, or anyone other than yet another NFC North opponent. I see them each twice a year, I want to see a team we don't see often on Thanksgiving.
    My thoughts exactly. The NFL already *****es about having to watch the Lions on National television, let's at least give them another team everyone enjoys watching (now that they have Brady).

    Hell, we played duh Bears week 10 and then again in week 13 on Thanksgiving. Great planning, NFL.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    I predict lions and cowboys will both host home games on thanksgiving day

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I predict lions and cowboys will both host home games on thanksgiving day
    That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520

    2020 Schedule(s) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    That's a bold strategy, Cotton.
    Llullz..

    Seriously though can we get some different teams on thanksgiving day? God damn

    I know you’re probably happy but I think it’d be cool to mix it up every once in a while

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,217
    Sports gambling is legal in Colorado now so I good some free bets on some stupid things to bet on for the schedule release lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Llullz..

    Seriously though can we get some different teams on thanksgiving day? God damn

    I know you’re probably happy but I think it’d be cool to mix it up every once in a while
    Yea I mean, I'm always going to advocate for the Lions to play on Thanksgiving. History is there and it's always nice to see your team play.

    However, I certainly understand the desire to switch it up every once in a while. I think they could do a better job of shuffling in teams against DET and DAL that don't appear that often. Since 2010 DET has played a division rival 7 out of the 10 years.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    58,733
    Week 1, SNF:
    Eagles @ Steelers

    LFG.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Week 1, SNF:
    Eagles @ Steelers

    LFG.
    Makes sense to have that game early while Wentz and Ben are healthy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    58,733
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Makes sense to have that game early while Wentz and Ben are healthy.
    It's strange since usually they put our game off because we're typically playing each other in the pre-season. But I guess they are moving off that and giving us the Panthers yearly instead.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •