Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    The Long Kiss Goodnight - I always thought that could have been a franchise. They originally had a sequel planned but was scrapped. I think it's a little too late now with Geena in her 60's
    That is a great underrated movie.

Sly recently confirmed Demolition Man 2.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Percy Jackson is another one. lightning thief was great sea of monsters was good but it definitely needs another entry. Similar to league of extraordinary gentlemen, its never going to happen the most that will happen is it will become a show or rebooted. All the main actors are way to old to be playing teenagers

Power Rangers

Game Night

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The Terminator..... Be cool if it was a little bit in the future. Maybe they can have Arnold come back as good

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Oh **** Rocky 2 would be great. He can win this time

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

I know Everybody Wants Some is the “spiritual sequel” to Dazed and Confused, per Linklater himself... but I’d kill for an actual sequel/follow up on those characters

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    I know Everybody Wants Some is the “spiritual sequel” to Dazed and Confused, per Linklater himself... but I’d kill for an actual sequel/follow up on those characters
    Could be interesting but I don't have much faith in Linklater these days. Boyhood was one of the worst movies I have seen in years and EWS wasn't very good either.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

World War Z. I know they had talked about making one off and on the last few years. I think the talk has basically died down but if they could make a sequel with a proper budget, it could be great IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Love_cricket View Post
    Harry Potter,But I think there should be no sequel
    Have you read the cursed child? I imagine at some point they’ll get greedy and turn it into a movie.

The 2 part stage show is excellent

Love to see a sequel to Brightburn.
    Screw sabermetics.

Reservoir Dogs - Pink is only wounded in the shootout outside the warehouse and is finally released from prison ready to exact revenge on Orange who actually turned rogue from the dept and is now running a global criminal enterprise.

Natural Born Killers - M&M settled in Utah and started a cult, had like 15 kids, they all have the demon. Mallory died during the last home birth and they all want the world to feel their pain. Mickey trains em up Rocky style.

Menace to Society - O Dog follows Ronnie to Atlanta and turns to the church, attempting to reform young bangers. In the confessional one day he listens as a young man describes the reprehensible acts of one of his friends. Before long he realizes that the monster he is being told about is Ronnie's son, Anthony. Now he must get Anthony to see the error in his ways before he self destructs.

I really enjoyed the Timothy Olyphant Hitman and wanted a sequel to that.

I want an actual sequel to The Force Awakens as opposed to the garbage we got.

Someone said Demolition Man 2, which makes sense with the toilet paper shortage now.

Honestly, it's really hard to come up with this list right now, because if you had asked me a couple years ago, some of the movies top on my list had sequels announced or they've come out already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast