Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Movies that you want to see a sequel to

District 9 - one of my favorite if not favorite alien invasion movies ever, hope they make a sequel soon it’s been 10 years since it came out so am not holding my breath.

Mad Max Fury Road - one of the best action movies ever and for me the best action movie this century, we need more mad max!

Hellboy II - that last shot they made was an atrocity, but the original 2 were some of the best comic book movies ever made and please can we have Ron Perlman be hellboy once more and Guillermo del Toro direct the third part?

Knives Out: Daniel Craig was great and the writing, twists, and turns were really good. I wouldn't mind seeing another film with Benoit Blanc solving another whodunit mystery. A different family or scenario though, I don't think we need the family back.

The Nice Guys: Similar reasons to Knives Out, I want to see another movie with Gosling and Crowe together.

Suspiria (2018): The three mothers trilogy could be done again here (and correctly according to some) and in the style of this movie would have me sold on them.

The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Its never gonna happen now cause Connery retired not too long after this movie came out.

The only thing that will probably happen is a reboot or one of the streaming services turns it into a show.

Lucky for you Knifes out will have a sequel and Rian Johnson will indeed write and direct it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Its never gonna happen now cause Connery retired not too long after this movie came out.

The only thing that will probably happen is a reboot or one of the streaming services turns it into a show.
    He hated that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He hated that movie.
    oh yes very much so. But, i thought it was a solid movie. It wasn't great but, I enjoyed it and the thing that hurt so much is they left it so open ended.

I think they could come up with a way to do a sequel without him. at the end it looked like Quartermain was going to come back so if he did let him just be retired in africa while the league continues on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lucky for you Knifes out will have a sequel and Rian Johnson will indeed write and direct it.
    Yup.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Knives Out: Daniel Craig was great and the writing, twists, and turns were really good. I wouldn't mind seeing another film with Benoit Blanc solving another whodunit mystery. A different family or scenario though, I don't think we need the family back.

The Nice Guys: Similar reasons to Knives Out, I want to see another movie with Gosling and Crowe together.

Suspiria (2018): The three mothers trilogy could be done again here (and correctly according to some) and in the style of this movie would have me sold on them.
    I loved Nice Guys. Crowe was on Stern last year and said he is never interested in doing sequels, but that is one movie he would do a sequel to because he loved filming it. Hopefully it happens someday.

I super dug the trailer for Nice Guys but didn't care much for the movie itself.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I'd like to see a sequel to Mad Max: Fury Road. That was such a great theater experience and I liked all of the main cast.

First two that popped in my mind are Spaceballs and Beetlejuice. I don’t want them to be made now due to the agile between (however Beetlejuice may be able to be good) but would’ve liked them closer to the original releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post

easily one of the most underrated movies ever.... ****ing love this move.

Saw that in the theater and have had zero desire to ever watch it again.

Dracula Untold.

The movie got pretty average reviews. I enjoyed it, though. The ending suggested a sequel would follow, but nothing has ever come of it.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

The Long Kiss Goodnight - I always thought that could have been a franchise. They originally had a sequel planned but was scrapped. I think it's a little too late now with Geena in her 60's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast