Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Did BDawk argue that Wentz has playoff success?

If so I must have missed it.
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Nah, I think the best comparison here is Carson Wentz - Phil Simms. Both were the starters that were injured while their teams still won the Super Bowl.
    Thatís a fair comparison.

To compare it to a different sport, itís like a Caron Butler. He was huge for the Mavs in 2011 but got injured before the playoff run. The Mavs then brought in Peja. No one remembers Caron Butler as a champion (except Mavs fans) but they all remember Peja being huge against the Lakers and finally getting a ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Butt hurt because the Eagles injury prone QB wasnít on the field for any of the teamís playoff runs? Nope, not even close.

Butt hurt he has a ring before Dak.

More like oranges and tangerines. Very similar but only slightly different. Neither actually was on the field for the playoff run yet both got a ring.

What did Garrett contribute?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Butt hurt he has a ring before Dak.
    No because Wentz didnít actually QB them to the title, Foles did. Also my fandom goes beyond the current players.

What did Garrett contribute?
    He won a huge game for them on Thanksgiving and helped Troy on the sidelines.

No because Wentz didnít actually QB them to the title, Foles did. Also my fandom goes beyond the current players.

Mine too, we agree on something.

He won a huge game for them on Thanksgiving and helped Troy on the sidelines.

So quite a bit different than Wentz.

Bowling ball.

So quite a bit different than Wentz.

Bowling ball.
    Oranges and tangerines

Oranges and tangerines

Not even comparable but ok

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Matt Stafford lol. A good QB except for his propensity for turnovers and not winning
    It's almost like it matters what kind of team is built around you. Stafford is routinely underappreciated because he plays for a terrible organization.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Marino played in that Super Bowl. He was really bad. His performance was a big reason why the Dolphins lost.

I've asked this before but do you think Hitler contributed more to his military winning World War Two than FDR did? FDR died 18 days before Hitler.
    happens when you actually play in the post season/play great teams week after week and make it against another great team over just beating up the NFC East

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    It's almost like it matters what kind of team is built around you. Stafford is routinely underappreciated because he plays for a terrible organization.
    Agreed, he had to force things he would otherwise not have had to with a better team around him.....yes, he had Megatron (also underappreciated because HE had limited talent around him) but when, during Stafford's NFL career, has he had a solid offensive team in front of him OR good defensive team opposite him...let alone both at the same time. His defenses have resulted in him having to score more points, his offenses haven't had the horsepower to do that.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Agreed, he had to force things he would otherwise not have had to with a better team around him.....yes, he had Megatron (also underappreciated because HE had limited talent around him) but when, during Stafford's NFL career, has he had a solid offensive team in front of him OR good defensive team opposite him...let alone both at the same time. His defenses have resulted in him having to score more points, his offenses haven't had the horsepower to do that.
    Yep. I wouldn't really like to see him get out of Detroit before he is well past his prime and really be given a chance with a team that isn't doomed before the season even starts. He'll certainly likely go down as the most underappreciated QB of the 2010's imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Golden Tate was a solid WR for Stafford too.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast