Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Raiders Draft Day Discussions

Here is for talk about Raiders picks, who they should pick and so on.

In addition I will be creating threads as always for players as they are selected.

Remember people like to watch the draft and discuss picks. Try your best to not post spoilers early.

First baby first

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    First baby first
    As a self proclaimed baby, you have no claim to being first as you have to be at least 18 yrs. of age. Therefore as the next consenting adult I will claim first. When you are older, I will hand it down to you.

"...prone to stoogery.".

3rd whereís my bronze medal until you guys fail your drugs tests and Iím declared winner in a years time

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    3rd whereís my bronze medal until you guys fail your drugs tests and Iím declared winner in a years time
    ...no drugs. Unless that supplement from GNC has something in it I didn't know about.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Okudah, Simmons, Lamb, trade down would be my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    ...no drugs. Unless that supplement from GNC has something in it I didn't know about.
    Everyone knows thatís got trace anabolic steroids in it. Piss in the cup and The golds all mine oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Okudah, Simmons, Lamb, trade down would be my preference.
    What if Brown falls into your lap at 12 ? So many ways this could go if teams boards are as varied as we are hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    As a self proclaimed baby, you have no claim to being first as you have to be at least 18 yrs. of age. Therefore as the next consenting adult I will claim first. When you are older, I will hand it down to you.
    Awww shucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    What if Brown falls into your lap at 12 ? So many ways this could go if teams boards are as varied as we are hearing.
    Iíd be torn. It would be hard to pass on him but we could also net a potential Kings ransom if someone wants to move up for him. Would need to see the rest of the board and if we had any offers.

How 'bout trading both first round picks to move up and getting a second round pick in the process?

give me Lamb or Jeudy @12 and Love or Terrell @ 19 or trade down from 19 to get a 2nd. If Simmons falls to 7 or lower I would try to trade up for him. He gonna be a beast for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    How 'bout trading both first round picks to move up and getting a second round pick in the process?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    for who?

^^^For Isaiah Simmons our next SAM linebacker. That's the position he played in college. And I'm not talking a two for one trade with just first round picks. That trade I would never make. I'm talking about getting our second round pick back and moving up. Jaylon Johnson thinks the Raiders are gonna draft him. He's rated as a second round prospect.

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast