Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2020 Miami Dolphins schedule thread

The official announcement won't be until later tomorrow, but the day of will have tons of leaks. So please keep them all in this thread.

Early reports are saying that the first 4 weeks will be NFC vs AFC. Dolphins play at Arizona and San Fran and host LA and Seattle. I saw a rumor early today that week 1 might be Dolphins at San Fran for the 2nd MNF game. Couldn't think of a worse way to start the season.

Confirmed games:
    Full Dolphins schedule:
    Wk 1: at NE, 1
    2: vs. BUF, 1
    3: at JAX (Thu), 820
    4: vs. SEA, 1
    5: at SF, 4
    6: at DEN, 4
    7: vs. LAC, 1
    8: vs. LAR, 1
    9: at ARI, 425
    10: vs. NYJ, 4
    11: Bye
    12: at NYJ, 1
    13: vs. CIN, 1
    14: vs. KC, 1
    15: vs. NE, 1
    16: at LV, TBD
    17: at BUF, 1
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 05-07-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

It doesnt matter who we play early in the season.

Were such a young team, with so many new faces, its gonna take half the hear to get on track either way, just like last year.

The key is staying focused and continuing to work toward making progress.

Playing better teams early is better in a lot of ways.

I just want more than a Thursday night prime-time game this year. Give me at least a Monday or Sunday game . . . or even a Saturday Holiday game this year. something.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    It doesnt matter who we play early in the season.

Were such a young team, with so many new faces, its gonna take half the hear to get on track either way, just like last year.

The key is staying focused and continuing to work toward making progress.

Playing better teams early is better in a lot of ways.
    I agree, but Id prefer to not see my team getting their **** stomped in on MNF week 1.

Per source, the #Bills home opener will take place on 9/13 against the NY Jets. The Bills will also play the Patriots at home on 11/1 and Dolphins at home on 1/3.

Starting to look like a lot of divisional games week 1. Jets playing Bills which of course would mean Phins Pats week 1.

Ending the season in Buffalo is tough. Those games usually result in a blowout.

Week 1 - at New England
    Week 2 - vs. Buffalo
    Week 3 - at Jacksonville (TNF)
    Week 17 - at Buffalo

All rumored earlier in the day, now confirmed by @ArmandoSalguero.

well at least we get Stidham and the Pats before he gets comfy in their offense. Pats love to struggle early.

Full schedule is out and updated in the first post. Only one primetime game as of right now.

Start of the season is TOUGH. Better hope the Pats really aren't that good or we could see a rough stretch like we did last year. Have to take advantage of the middle portion of the season.

Only way I see a winning season is if they can get 4 or 5 wins from the division.

Texans first seven games are against KC, BAL, PIT, MIN, JAX, TEN, and GB.

Thank you for the picks Laremy.

having a winning record was always a long shot for this year's team, no matter who we played. I'm not going to be disappointed with a 7-9 or 8-8 season at all to be honest, as long as there is visible growth from our young players across the board (i'm looking at Hunt, Jackson and Wilkins most of all). The beginning of the season is not all that terrible, but it all depends if Howard is suspended any games for his arrest. If he's not suspended, and good to go, then we could be off to the races in the first couple weeks.

Right now, the way it stands, I would predict:

Wk 1: at NE, 1 W - The defense lost key pieces, and no Brady. Notorious for starting slow in seasons. If we have both Howard and Jones, our defense eats Stidham/Hoyer up.
    2: vs. BUF, 1 L - I think this is closer than some may expect, but Josh Allen chews us up on the ground for 100 yds+.
    3: at JAX (Thu), 820 W - short week, but barely any travel against a team that is far less talented than ours.
    4: vs. SEA, 1 L - Wilson and company are just too good on offense. Although their defense is suspect so who knows . . .
    5: at SF, 4 L - in a blow out
    6: at DEN, 4 L - back to back long road trips? no bueno
    7: vs. LAC, 1 W - LAC loves to lose when they travel to MIA, no matter what QB is at the helm
    8: vs. LAR, 1 W - Defense is not as good, offense is not as good, and they travel from the west coast. Call it an upset.
    9: at ARI, 425 L - I actually think ARZ makes the playoffs as a WC team in the NFC
    10: vs. NYJ, 4 W - I think we split with NYJ and each team wins at home
    11: Bye
    12: at NYJ, 1 L - see above
    13: vs. CIN, 1 W - I am hoping for a Tua vs. Burrow showdown with MIA having the better defense.
    14: vs. KC, 1 L - another blowout
    15: vs. NE, 1 W - Dare I say we sweep the Pats? Yup.
    16: at LV, TBD L - LV is a better team than some people give credit to.
    17: at BUF, 1 L - Dolphins don't thrive in cold weather at all.

I see us going 7-9 this year, a decent improvement in year 2 under Flores

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Texans first seven games are against KC, BAL, PIT, MIN, JAX, TEN, and GB.

Thank you for the picks Laremy.
    agreed. We could be looking at 2 top 10 picks. I'm rooting hard against HOU this year.

Outside of the division I think we have a very tough schedule.

AFC East 3-3
    AFC West 1-3
    NFC West 1-3 Pretty sure we sill stay out West between the SF and Den game
    Bengals 0-1
    Jax 1-0

I see a 6-10 to 8-8 season for us. Like it was mention previously, as long as our o line builds continuity and shows improvement as the season progress, and X and Parker stay healthy I will be very happy.

With the Texans first 7 games BOB might not make it to October in Houston! haha I love it

After week 3 if Houston is 0-3 I'd offer X for 2022 and 2023 1sts to see if his dumba$$ would bite!

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    Outside of the division I think we have a very tough schedule.

AFC East 3-3
    AFC West 1-3
    NFC West 1-3 Pretty sure we sill stay out West between the SF and Den game
    Bengals 0-1
    Jax 1-0

I see a 6-10 to 8-8 season for us. Like it was mention previously, as long as our o line builds continuity and shows improvement as the season progress, and X and Parker stay healthy I will be very happy.

With the Texans first 7 games BOB might not make it to October in Houston! haha I love it

After week 3 if Houston is 0-3 I'd offer X for 2022 and 2023 1sts to see if his dumba$$ would bite!
    Who do you predict will win the division?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast