Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

would have been the much better get by the eagles.
    How do you know?

Eagles didnít need another highly drafted RB either.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I've heard rumors that he only does offer letters on a certain day of the week at UCLA right now. Jim Mora Jr had the program positioned upward, and Kelly has just tanked it. I have no idea what he's doing.

He clearly knows offense- Navy had him come in a few years ago to implement some spread packages into their triple option, and it really shone under Malcolm Perry this year- but the administrative stuff doesn't seem to be working for him.
    Yeah I don't know what he's doing either. As a Duck alum, I didn't like seeing him get the UCLA job because I thought it'd thwart recruiting, especially LA kids....but when Cristobal recruited a 5 star DE right out from under Chip and USC's noses...and he's 7-17 in his 2 years at UCLA...whatever 'magic' he had at Oregon appears to be gone.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Maybe it's time for a Who should the Packers have drafted instead of Jordan Love thread

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe it's time for a Who should the Packers have drafted instead of Jordan Love thread
    Judging from the amount of entries in this one, it doesn't seem like there will be a lot of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Judging from the amount of entries in this one, it doesn't seem like there will be a lot of interest.
    Some would rather abstain than possibly be wrong. Rest assured, they will come out from under the bridge to scream ďtold you soĒ though.

Gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I don't know that's the case...just moving on to Chip
    Allowing Chip personnel control most definitely was the worst...otherwise, he brought in some innovations the team still uses (on and off the field) that have filtered across the league.

That said, he's sucked as a coach since leaving Philly, too, so maybe his success at Oregon was more of a confluence of things happening than it was his doing.
    That's the case with alot of college coaches to be honest. Sure you have your nick sabans and your urban Meyers, but there's alot of guys who have success with a program, move on to another, often larger program and just never really find if again.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Some would rather abstain than possibly be wrong. Rest assured, they will come out from under the bridge to scream ďtold you soĒ though.
    When Logan Wilson is a menace in the league, you're damn right I'll say I told you so lol

Game: Who should the Eagles have drafted instead of Jalen Hurts

I honestly donít even know if I want to be right or wrong about jalen hurts.. Because if Iím right, that means the eagles likely wasted a valuable pick but if Iím wrong it probably means that Carson wentz couldnít stay on the field which means the eagles likely will have a lesser QB out there on game days. Either way I just want the eagles to win no matter whoís at QB
    Last edited by jaydubb; 05-05-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    When Logan Wilson is a menace in the league, you're damn right I'll say I told you so lol
    I just question whether the eagles would actually take linebacker that high. In fact I was surprised they took a linebacker in late 3rd round

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I honestly donít even know if I want to be right or wrong about jalen hurts.. Because if Iím right, that means the eagles likely wasted a valuable pick but if Iím wrong it probably means that Carson wentz couldnít stay on the field which means the eagles likely will have a lesser QB out there on game days. Either way I just want the eagles to win no matter whoís at QB
    There's a 3rd option where you're kinda both....Jalen becomes a solid contributor behind Carson for a couple years, then gets his chance to start elsewhere when he's traded for a 2nd or even 1st. Both stay healthy, the pick is viewed as a success, all is good.

Mims

not needed because no packer fans thought it was a good move... the easy and dominate answer would be any wideout in that slot.... us packer fans know our draft sucked *** lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Especially when it seems 5 of them are the same guy. DJax (4.35), Reagor (4.47/4.27), Goodwin (4.27), Hightower (4.43), Watkins (4.35)

Hightower and Watkins are late round picks, Goodwin was traded for and done to be more affordable. I think the Eagles WR depth chart is going to be interesting.

Guaranteed:
    Alshon Jeffery*, Greg Ward, Jalen Reagor
    Highly likely:
    Desean Jackson**, JJ Arcega-Whiteside
    That leaves Goodwin, Hightower, Watkins as the toss up fighting for the final spot.

* - He's only guaranteed due to injury and cap.
    ** - His cap hit if cut or traded is pretty high, but possible.

Now, I'm #TeamEpenesa for the should have been pick. But you can see the issue starting to pop up for the absence of Jeffery. None of those WR's win with size (Outside of JJAW [6'1"] they are between 5'9" and 5'11"). So if JJAW continues to bust and Jeffery is out, in the Red Zone they really need Ertz and Goedert to win their matchups. Look at teams that have struggled in the red zone and what you start to see is a lack of boundary size. Mims could have been a good pick because it has the potential to give something they don't have.
    Assuming JJAW doesn't get cut, it's really 3 guys fighting for 2 spots with Jeffery sitting on the PUP list.

There's a 3rd option where you're kinda both....Jalen becomes a solid contributor behind Carson for a couple years, then gets his chance to start elsewhere when he's traded for a 2nd or even 1st. Both stay healthy, the pick is viewed as a success, all is good.
    Thatís true but I just donít think that jalen hurts would keep his value as a 2nd round pick if he doesnít get on the field much. Maybe in blow outs they will let hurts play the 4th quarter to see what heís got? I donít know

Your baby can't do this

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast