Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    People overreacting to a couple of bad games. Recency bias. He's an awesome backup, and still could start for a few teams.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Hot take . AD has more TD then Dak.
    You could be right here but Dak has 10 TD and Andy hasn't scored one in 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Few Dallas fans really happy with this signing and now claim “they knew better”.

We got the receipts.
    Still a good signing. Who would you of signed instead?

I’ll say it again.

The eagles didn’t want Mims, or a RB. They got their guys.
    Speaking of receipts, like this one, saying the Eagles are set at WR? Mims looked great in his first start with the Jets this week.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Speaking of receipts, like this one, saying the Eagles are set at WR? Mims looked great in his first start with the Jets this week.
    Jalen Reagor also looked great in his first start.

So did Reagor.

Not sure you have a point here, but hey, waters still wet too.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Still a good signing. Who would you of signed instead?
    So now it's a good signing again?

So did Reagor.

Not sure you have a point here, but hey, waters still wet too.
    The point is your claim that the Eagles are stacked at WR and RB and didn't need any more help. That the Eagles roster was so deep with talent that taking a QB to be a backup was the smart play.

To your original troll in necro'ing the thread:

Didn't go back and read every post, but the rest seem to be "well Dalton is cheap and is about as good as any other FA QB like Cam" and quite a few suggesting Dak and Dalton might be similarly talented QBs.

It became fairly apparent that Dak is in fact a many times better QB than Dalton. And Dallas is considering firing their coach midseason for holding back the team.

With Dalton out in concussion protocol, Dallas will probably be working on trading for a QB. Hopefully Fitzpatrick.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

So now it's a good signing again?
    I can only speak for myself but at the time I felt it was a good signing and still think it was.
    Obviously now with the defence being historically bad and having no Oline the signing of any backup QB becomes somewhat irrelevant now.

The point is your claim that the Eagles are stacked at WR and RB and didn't need any more help. That the Eagles roster was so deep with talent that taking a QB to be a backup was the smart play.

Didn't go back and read every post, but the rest seem to be "well Dalton is cheap and is about as good as any other FA QB like Cam" and quite a few suggesting Dak and Dalton might be similarly talented QBs.

It became fairly apparent that Dak is in fact a many times better QB than Dalton. And Dallas is considering firing their coach midseason for holding back the team.

With Dalton out in concussion protocol, Dallas will probably be working on trading for a QB. Hopefully Fitzpatrick.
    Saying the Eagles "got their guys"is different than saying they were stacked at WR and RB.

You really MUST try to troll better.

I still like the Dalton signing

He hasn't really had a chance with the the worst offensive line in football. Maybe with some more time he can make things happen still. He hasn't done a lot to inspire confidence but he has also dealt with subpar play from his star playmakers too (especially Zeke but also bad drops from Lamb and Gallup the last two games).

I've always been a Dalton fan though. He isn't going to blow you away, but if they can give him even a bit more protection then he should be able to keep them competitive. Cowboys can't lose to the Eagles this week though, and I don't think he'll play unfortunately.

Few Dallas fans really happy with this signing and now claim “they knew better”.

We got the receipts.
    If he wasn’t playing with a practice squad OL and actually had all the starters out there he wouldn’t be nearly as bad as he’s been. Still not as good as Dak but definitely not this terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a minute, I thought BDawk has been preaching how great the Cowboys skill guys are and how the Eagles have nothing but crap? Is he flip flopping again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If he wasn’t playing with a practice squad OL and actually had all the starters out there he wouldn’t be nearly as bad as he’s been. Still not as good as Dak but definitely not this terrible.

Problem is that Dak hasn't been enough for Dallas this year either. Honestly it seems the Cowboys need to fully rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Problem is that Dak hasn't been enough for Dallas this year either. Honestly it seems the Cowboys need to fully rebuild.
    The OL was already breaking down before Dak got hurt. But yes, I agree they need a full rebuild.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast