Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 216
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought BDawk has been preaching how great the Cowboys skill guys are and how the Eagles have nothing but crap? Is he flip flopping again?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, just bullseyed being bullseyed.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Problem is that Dak hasn't been enough for Dallas this year either. Honestly it seems the Cowboys need to fully rebuild.
    They were averaging I think 32 points a game with him in. They do need to address left tackle.
    A total rebuild of the defence. Which wont be easy.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They were averaging I think 32 points a game with him in. They do need to address left tackle.
    A total rebuild of the defence. Which wont be easy.
    They need a new DC. That defense should be lethal.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They need a new DC. That defense should be lethal.
    Not sure it would be lethal but agreed otherwise.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,844
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They were averaging I think 32 points a game with him in. They do need to address left tackle.
    A total rebuild of the defence. Which wont be easy.
    They were struggling to score early in games with Dak. Thats even when everyone was healthy. Most of those points were coming at the end when Dak was bringing them back. He was still putting up way more points than since hes been out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,844
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They need a new DC. That defense should be lethal.
    Honestly what I wish they would do is hire a defensive minded HC like Matt Eberflus (current DC in Indy, is a Parcells guy) and then go out and find the best young offensive mind to be your OC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,412
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They were averaging I think 32 points a game with him in. They do need to address left tackle.
    A total rebuild of the defence. Which wont be easy.
    Surf has said some crazy things but sometimes gets good points across. He mentioned years ago after the First year of Dak and Elliot how the team is a defense away from being a dynasty. Not necessarily saying he was right but man, this defense is sure stopping the Cowboys from being a legit contender. If it wasnt the Cowboys Id feel bad :P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought BDawk has been preaching how great the Cowboys skill guys are and how the Eagles have nothing but crap? Is he flip flopping again?
    Sounds like now he's claiming the Eagles got the guys they wanted and just aren't capable of evaluating talent. That they think the Eagles WRs are so good they didn't need to draft Mims.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

    2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR


    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Sounds like now he's claiming the Eagles got the guys they wanted and just aren't capable of evaluating talent. That they think the Eagles WRs are so good they didn't need to draft Mims.
    Or... maybe those WRs have been injured

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Sounds like now he's claiming the Eagles got the guys they wanted and just aren't capable of evaluating talent. That they think the Eagles WRs are so good they didn't need to draft Mims.
    Partly, that's how they ended up with JJAW instead of DKM.

    But again, they got the guy they wanted in Reagor and he looked pretty good in limited time, much like Mims. So again, yes, they got the guy they wanted.

    Maybe one day, I hope, you can have a conversation without trying to twist discussions in to what they aren't.

    Or you won't.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    115,166
    Daulton needs an actual Oline where Dak can use his mobility.... I would take daulton with an actual oline over Dak with an Oline but id take Dak on this injured cowboys team over daulton on this injured cowboys team... Daks mobility is huge

  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    18,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I've always been a Dalton fan though.
    Eww.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    18,190
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Partly, that's how they ended up with JJAW instead of DKM.

    But again, they got the guy they wanted in Reagor and he looked pretty good in limited time, much like Mims. So again, yes, they got the guy they wanted.

    Maybe one day, I hope, you can have a conversation without trying to twist discussions in to what they aren't.

    Or you won't.
    Or maybe one day he just stays on reddit.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Eww.
    You are a sheep.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    61,289
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Daulton needs an actual Oline where Dak can use his mobility.... I would take daulton with an actual oline over Dak with an Oline but id take Dak on this injured cowboys team over daulton on this injured cowboys team... Daks mobility is huge
    He also needs you to spell his name right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •