6 60.00%
  • GMs here

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Did you not say you were done a couple days ago? Guess not
    The pursuit of justice is never ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxtober040713 View Post
    1. You use the excuse not checking all threads all the time. But managed to sneak in to a different thread to stir up bologna for no reason.

2. So because it doesnít work on tapatalk they should change the polling system for you? How about idk just donít use tapa since you know it doesnít work.

3. It has always been known whether itís in the rules or not a tie here results in a GM only vote.

4. Just be happy it was even a tie. Cuz if I had seen it was closing a day earlier you would have lost 5-4. There wouldnít have. Even been a tie. Cuz New Orleans was the far superior team in every aspect of the game.

5. If you donít wanna play than dont? Donít criticize the people that put the time into it. No one made you play. You signed up. You played. You got mad at the result. So whine and complain rather than idk doing better next time? But itís easier to attack the guys who run these games like theyíre out to get you.

6. Take your participation ribbon and go home.
    I stopped reading after number 3.
    Whether itís in the rules or not. Lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    NO is winning this one though. Donít count my vote since itís not official

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    k

Brewerboy your sig is so weird

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The pursuit of justice is never ending.
    Its literally been my tiebreaker for games ive run for the past 7 years now. That's just how it works, I make the decisions that piss people off. The world keeps turning, and you still lost, just like me despite me not complaining that I had the superior team. Ive lost in the stupidest ways in these games, and honestly Its not worth getting upset about. If you have such an issue with the way that Ive run these games, offer to help or to run one.

You couldn't even be damned to vote in anyone elses matchups. smdh

And to everyone complaining about polls not showing up on tapatalk, thats a mobile issue. Im not spending hours creating alternate polls that can easily be faked and cheated. Its not that hard to turn on a computer if this is that important to you.
    🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Trying to find in the rules where it says you have to vote in the poll. Doesnít even indicate in the OP that a vote needs to be done in the poll.

So someone new comes along and is using mobile or Tapatalk and doesnít see the poll, their vote wonít count?

Iím being somewhat sarcastic, but truly, times have changed. People were using computers only to view these early on. There are barely any posts in these anymore so as Ďeasy/simpleí as it is for us to go on a comp and vote in the poll, itís as Ďsimple/easyí as you to look through the 5 comments to see who voted for who.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Trying to find in the rules where it says you have to vote in the poll. Doesnít even indicate in the OP that a vote needs to be done in the poll.

So someone new comes along and is using mobile or Tapatalk and doesnít see the poll, their vote wonít count?

Iím being somewhat sarcastic, but truly, times have changed. People were using computers only to view these early on. There are barely any posts in these anymore so as Ďeasy/simpleí as it is for us to go on a comp and vote in the poll, itís as Ďsimple/easyí as you to look through the 5 comments to see who voted for who.

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Its literally been my tiebreaker for games ive run for the past 7 years now. That's just how it works, I make the decisions that piss people off. The world keeps turning, and you still lost, just like me despite me not complaining that I had the superior team. Ive lost in the stupidest ways in these games, and honestly Its not worth getting upset about. If you have such an issue with the way that Ive run these games, offer to help or to run one.

You couldn't even be damned to vote in anyone elses matchups. smdh

And to everyone complaining about polls not showing up on tapatalk, thats a mobile issue. Im not spending hours creating alternate polls that can easily be faked and cheated. Its not that hard to turn on a computer if this is that important to you.
    I voted in every matchup last round, not sure where you're getting that from. Of course I haven't this round because I think it's silly now. Archaic unwritten rules are pretty unhelpful for someone who just started playing last year. Also, I lost last year and didn't complain, that's not the issue. Obviously I thought I had a better Chiefs team then too, but others didn't agree.

I wouldn't care if I actually lost, but I won the total votes 8-5. That's the whole issue lol. But, whatever, I still consider TB12 undefeated during his tenure in Dallas and that's good enough for me. He would have lost at some point to one of the superior teams here, at least this way he could go out a winner.

I still have yet to hear how New Orleans was gonna outscore Dallas... I kept hearing over and over ďNew Orleans and it wasnít closeĒ.. How? New Orleans had the advantage by far in every offensive position except TE.

But whatever, game is rigged, New Orleans gm probably snuck a few fivers under the table

Your baby can't do this

PSD's Mock Offseason RD2: NO @ CLE

Also just a FYI, I think a GM vote is a bit flawed to break a tie breaker. If you are a GM of another team which team would you vote for? I would personally vote for the team that I think my team has the best chance of beating. Itís a game after all, gotta use strategy to win

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I still have yet to hear how New Orleans was gonna outscore Dallas... I kept hearing over and over ďNew Orleans and it wasnít closeĒ.. How? New Orleans had the advantage by far in every offensive position except TE.

But whatever, game is rigged, New Orleans gm probably snuck a few fivers under the table
    New Orleans was massively better. I had the best downfield offense in the game, and the Cowboys secondary was worse than some college secondaries. He would have gotten abused over and over again through the air.

Tannehill was one of the best deep ball QBs this year. First in YPA. 4th in completed air yards per attempt. I built an explosive passing game around him. Mike Wiliams and AJ Brown were the top two qualifying WRs in terms of YPC at over 20 YPC, and Cook was the top TE in the league in terms of YPC at 16.4.

Who is going to defend that? Josh Norman was one of the worst CBs in the league. The Redskins have dumped him. Awuzie is a mediocre #2, and now here where he'd be the best CB on the team, he would get demolished.

And where do they match-up with Cook? Joyner has been terrible for two years, and he's a midget. Their nickel is also a midget. Sean Lee is always hurt. Jenkins is getting older, slower, and worse in coverage. Vander Esch was up and down in coverage this year.

Even assuming they can match up with these three, which they can't, NO offense would eat them up underneath. For the same reasons discussed on Cook, they have no way of matching up with great underneath options in Amendola and Kamara. Particularly Kamara. Who can cover him underneath? He's the second or third best pass catching RB in the league and can create huge problems out of the backfield and the slot.

And on top of all of that, I've got a really good OL and a top 10 runner in Joe Mixon. Further, the Cowboys DL is garbage. Domata Peko is 100 years old and a part-time player at most. He didn't sign with the Ravens until week 11 last year. Tyrone Crawford is over 30 and coming off of hip surgery. Ansah is an injury-prone backup at this point in his career. He has started 3 games over the last two years. Everson Griffen is still a good starter, but he's more of a #2 rusher at this point in his career. He'd be matched up on one of the better LTs in the league in Armstead with absolutely no pass rush help along the rest of his OL.

So, in summary, the Cowboys would have zero prayer of defending the NO offense. Their pass rush is garbage, their secondary is garbage, and they have no way of matching the multitude of weapons for New Orleans.

Also, as for the Cowboys offense, it's essentially the same offense except subbing in one of the worst starting tackles in the league in Solder and subbing in a QB that makes no sense for their style of play in Brady. Dak, like Tannehill, was one of the best deep ball QBs in the league last year. They sub him out for Brady, who was, at best, a below average deep ball QB in 2019. They have two WRs that have to make plays downfield to be effective. Brady is an atrocious fit. And I have the CBs to match those guys anyways in Lattimore and Jenkins. Lattimore is a legit #1, and Jenkins was great for the Saints late in the year when he came over from NYG.

The Cowboys also have zero depth behind Cooper and Gallup, meaning extra attention can be devoted to them. Their other WRs are end-of-roster fodder. Witten is, at most, a part-time red-zone/short-yardage target. I think Smith can be a good TE, but he's extremely unproven at this stage.

I also intentionally have a bunch of guys that can match-up with a variety of slot WRs/RBs/TEs. Depending on the guy, I can match Shawn Williams, Kevin Byard, Patrick Robinson, or CGJ.

Long story short, anyone with half a clue knows New Orleans would crush Dallas. Care to counter?

Also, for what it's worth, no one cares what you think of the rules of a game in which you didn't take part. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    New Orleans was massively better. I had the best downfield offense in the game, and the Cowboys secondary was worse than some college secondaries. He would have gotten abused over and over again through the air.

Tannehill was one of the best deep ball QBs this year. First in YPA. 4th in completed air yards per attempt. I built an explosive passing game around him. Mike Wiliams and AJ Brown were the top two qualifying WRs in terms of YPC at over 20 YPC, and Cook was the top TE in the league in terms of YPC at 16.4.

Who is going to defend that? Josh Norman was one of the worst CBs in the league. The Redskins have dumped him. Awuzie is a mediocre #2, and now here where he'd be the best CB on the team, he would get demolished.

And where do they match-up with Cook? Joyner has been terrible for two years, and he's a midget. Their nickel is also a midget. Sean Lee is always hurt. Jenkins is getting older, slower, and worse in coverage. Vander Esch was up and down in coverage this year.

Even assuming they can match up with these three, which they can't, NO offense would eat them up underneath. For the same reasons discussed on Cook, they have no way of matching up with great underneath options in Amendola and Kamara. Particularly Kamara. Who can cover him underneath? He's the second or third best pass catching RB in the league and can create huge problems out of the backfield and the slot.

And on top of all of that, I've got a really good OL and a top 10 runner in Joe Mixon. Further, the Cowboys DL is garbage. Domata Peko is 100 years old and a part-time player at most. He didn't sign with the Ravens until week 11 last year. Tyrone Crawford is over 30 and coming off of hip surgery. Ansah is an injury-prone backup at this point in his career. He has started 3 games over the last two years. Everson Griffen is still a good starter, but he's more of a #2 rusher at this point in his career. He'd be matched up on one of the better LTs in the league in Armstead with absolutely no pass rush help along the rest of his OL.

So, in summary, the Cowboys would have zero prayer of defending the NO offense. Their pass rush is garbage, their secondary is garbage, and they have no way of matching the multitude of weapons for New Orleans.

Also, as for the Cowboys offense, it's essentially the same offense except subbing in one of the worst starting tackles in the league in Solder and subbing in a QB that makes no sense for their style of play in Brady. Dak, like Tannehill, was one of the best deep ball QBs in the league last year. They sub him out for Brady, who was, at best, a below average deep ball QB in 2019. They have two WRs that have to make plays downfield to be effective. Brady is an atrocious fit. And I have the CBs to match those guys anyways in Lattimore and Jenkins. Lattimore is a legit #1, and Jenkins was great for the Saints late in the year when he came over from NYG.

The Cowboys also have zero depth behind Cooper and Gallup, meaning extra attention can be devoted to them. Their other WRs are end-of-roster fodder. Witten is, at most, a part-time red-zone/short-yardage target. I think Smith can be a good TE, but he's extremely unproven at this stage.

I also intentionally have a bunch of guys that can match-up with a variety of slot WRs/RBs/TEs. Depending on the guy, I can match Shawn Williams, Kevin Byard, Patrick Robinson, or CGJ.

Long story short, anyone with half a clue knows New Orleans would crush Dallas. Care to counter?

Also, for what it's worth, no one cares what you think of the rules of a game in which you didn't take part. HTH
    Except more people voted for Dallas, half a clue and all.

Well you donít have one, so thatís one vote we can subtract.

PSD's Mock Offseason RD2: NO @ CLE

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post

You think your team is better? I donít think anybody is surprised by that.. Still, the people that should be unbiased that voted for New Orleans have yet to speak up for why they think New Orleans had a better offense. Iím unbiased here, in fact I hate the cowboys, but I still think that team is better and Iíve mentioned why, I donít feel like repeating myself. Seems to me like it was a fixed game. How many fivers did you have to give away?

Your baby can't do this

Itís as I assumed. You havenít the slightest clue. Now **** off and run along.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast