Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    As much as I love seeing my favorite player of all time on this list, I'm not sure even I could put Cunningham in my list.
    I honestly think heíd be one of the best QBs in the NFL today if not the best. He was a guy that played way too soon

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I was torn between him and Moon for that 10 spot. But itís my belief that their mobility (online with Young) is what started to get coaches to look at the fact the we should be using QBs in more ways. He gets the nod because I think his athleticism is the most beneficial of the 3.
    Cunningham also had a legendary arm. He could literally throw the ball 70 yards while running away from a tackler.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Cunningham also had a legendary arm. He could literally throw the ball 70 yards while running away from a tackler.
    Yeah but his release time was like a minute .

Agreed. Moon and Cunningham are so underrated, especially compared to guys like Fouts and Tarnkington.
    That much I can definitely agree with. If Moon and Cunningham had more success in the post season you would hear a lot more about them being on a greatest of all time list.

That much I can definitely agree with. If Moon and Cunningham had more success in the post season you would hear a lot more about them being on a greatest of all time list.
    Post season success is the most overrated aspect of ranking any player.

100% agreed. The real tragedy is how inconsistently it is applied. Somehow Dan Fouts and Warren Moon are in the hall of fame, but not Cunningham despite the fact that they had just as many issues in the postseason as Cunningham and Cunningham has a better record and arguably better stats. On top of that Cunningham was a revolutionary player and paved the way for players like Vick and Lamar Jackson. The real crime is Cunningham not being in the Hall of Fame.

Confirmed: war is Philip Rivers discussed as a Steelers fan.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

100% agreed. The real tragedy is how inconsistently it is applied. Somehow Dan Fouts and Warren Moon are in the hall of fame, but not Cunningham despite the fact that they had just as many issues in the postseason as Cunningham and Cunningham has a better record and arguably better stats. On top of that Cunningham was a revolutionary player and paved the way for players like Vick and Lamar Jackson. The real crime is Cunningham not being in the Hall of Fame.
    I actually didn't realize he wasnt in the HOF. Without putting much thought into it, that's really surprising to ne.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Confirmed: war is Philip Rivers discussed as a Steelers fan.
    LOL. No I actually feel that way because I think Bradshaw is overrated as ****. Kruczeck ironically went 6-0 filling in for Bradshaw and statistically we didnít miss a beat offensively in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I actually didn't realize he wasnt in the HOF. Without putting much thought into it, that's really surprising to ne.
    Not only is he not in, but I wonder how many people under the age of 35 even remember who he is. And I wonder if those that do remember just how good he was. During his time with Buddy Ryan as the head coach he accounted routinely for 70% of the Eagles net offense. If Randall never tears his ACL in that 1991 season the Eagles might win the Super Bowl and he probably is a 1st ballot HOF QB considering the defense that year is arguably the greatest defense of all time. Which just goes to show just how embarrassingly bad the offense was without him and still went 8-3 with Jim McMahon as the starter despite replacement level QB play from him at best.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah but his release time was like a minute .
    Nah.

Your top 10 all time quarterbacks

Not only is he not in, but I wonder how many people under the age of 35 even remember who he is. And I wonder if those that do remember just how good he was. During his time with Buddy Ryan as the head coach he accounted routinely for 70% of the Eagles net offense. If Randall never tears his ACL in that 1991 season the Eagles might win the Super Bowl and he probably is a 1st ballot HOF QB considering the defense that year is arguably the greatest defense of all time. Which just goes to show just how embarrassingly bad the offense was without him and still went 8-3 with Jim McMahon as the starter despite replacement level QB play from him at best.
    Iím under 35 (30 to be exact) and I know who he is, though I am an eagles fan that likes the history of sports so thereís also that. But yeah, probably a regular fan of any other franchise wouldnít know who he is which really is sad because he was revolutionary for mobile QBs in the NFL

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Not true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it is... Because with Brady it's all about Da Ringzzzz

As I look at it more I think what heís saying in agreement, just put in a strange way. Basically is Brady is your GOAT based on the fact that he has 6 rings, and not because heís actually the best QB, then Bradshaw should be due to the fact that he has second most rings as a QB.
    Yup. There's no actual argument for Brady being the GOAT except for his rings. So if you're going to put Brady number 1, than Bradshaw absolutely needs to be near the top of their list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yup. There's no actual argument for Brady being the GOAT except for his rings. So if you're going to put Brady number 1, than Bradshaw absolutely needs to be near the top of their list as well.
    Yea after rereading I figured thatís what you were getting at and not the Bradshaw actually should be top 5 lol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast