Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Other quarterbacks remaining

I mean of course you have Andy Dalton now but also you have Cam Newton available. I am sure Mitchell Trubisky is next as far as availability in Chicago because now that they have Foles, Mitch is for sure gone. Then you have Derek Carr out in Vegas and it is only a matter of time before he's gone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I mean of course you have Andy Dalton now but also you have Cam Newton available. I am sure Mitchell Trubisky is next as far as availability in Chicago because now that they have Foles, Mitch is for sure gone. Then you have Derek Carr out in Vegas and it is only a matter of time before he's gone as well.
    Just another reminder that the bears haven't had a franchise quarterback since sid luckman

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Just another reminder that the bears haven't had a franchise quarterback since sid luckman
    Even so I would take Foles over Trubisky any day and Mitch is gone no matter how often or how bad you wanna slice it. Aaron Rodgers your guys' quarterback in Green Bay/Milwaukee/Wisconsin area he is being slowly phased out of Green Bay and being replaced by Jordan Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Even so I would take Foles over Trubisky any day and Mitch is gone no matter how often or how bad you wanna slice it. Aaron Rodgers your guys' quarterback in Green Bay/Milwaukee/Wisconsin area he is being slowly phased out of Green Bay and being replaced by Jordan Love.
    Your assumption about Rodgers being phased out is built on the assumption he continues his form from last year and doesn't return to prime Godgers form. Rodgers of last year, sans the SEA game, was replaceable. If Rodgers throws back the clock for the next 3 years they will get rid of Love and let Godgers play out his final 2-3 years as a Packer

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Jay was certainly capable enough for years to be considered a franchise qb. He carried that offense more than Eli did for the most part, definitely more than Flacco did, etc. Better than Delhomme. Better than Dalton.

He's incredibly underrated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Jay was certainly capable enough for years to be considered a franchise qb. He carried that offense more than Eli did for the most part, definitely more than Flacco did, etc. Better than Delhomme. Better than Dalton.

Flacco wasn't that good overall, but he certainly carried his team to a Super Bowl win.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

I think Cutler would've been good on a team that didn't expect him to play with 5 turnstiles in front of him, but why are you comparing him to mediocre QBs to argue hes a franchise QB? All those guys were "franchise" QBs in the sense that their teams committed to them long term, not so much in that they were cornerstones of their franchise.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I think Cutler would've been good on a team that didn't expect him to play with 5 turnstiles in front of him, but why are you comparing him to mediocre QBs to argue hes a franchise QB? All those guys were "franchise" QBs in the sense that their teams committed to them long term, not so much in that they were cornerstones of their franchise.
    Completely agreed.

He just wasnt consistent enough to be compared to more. I wish I could have seen him with the same offense for more than a season or so lol.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Derek Carr to the Patriots
    gotta love 'referential' treatment