Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I'm reading that Randle, DSJ, both Dallas picks gets CP3 to the Knicks.

I say do it... Knicks already have so many young players, plus 2 more coming in this years draft.

Knicks need leadership... Remember what CP3 did for Darren Collision's game in NO. He was putting up double doubles with assists with CP coaching him up from the bench. I feel like there are a lot of guards available in this draft more talented than Collision. Get CP3 and Thibs and I guarantee we make the playoffs in the East next season.
    So basically weíll have traded KP for a 35 year old Chris Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Both Dallas picks?! GTFO
    Yeah thatís way too much. Honestly I would try to push the Clippers pick first before parting with one of the Dallas picks, but I would still give one if we can trade Randle and DSJ to bring Paul here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If we trade 2 first rounders for CP3(even one is bad enough) Iím done here. Going to go root for Dallas, OKC, or Atlanta
    Im with you bro lets get some trae jerseyz

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Im with you bro lets get some trae jerseyz
    Iím not even kidding. They are building a solid team thatís fun to watch

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about giving up 2 picks for a massively overpaid 35 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I'm reading that Randle, DSJ, both Dallas picks gets CP3 to the Knicks.

I say do it... Knicks already have so many young players, plus 2 more coming in this years draft.

Knicks need leadership... Remember what CP3 did for Darren Collision's game in NO. He was putting up double doubles with assists with CP coaching him up from the bench. I feel like there are a lot of guards available in this draft more talented than Collision. Get CP3 and Thibs and I guarantee we make the playoffs in the East next season.
    Thatís a negative. No first. We would be removing 25 mill off their cap if we sent Randle and DSJ. I give them a 2nd but no first. If OKC gets us to give up two first after getting 6 first from Houston then Leon Rose needs to get the GM from OKC to work for us immediately,
    Last edited by cssdmark; 05-08-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I'm not sure where Boogie read that? another fan or something? That would be a terrible first move for Rose. No need to do that, both Randle and DSJ are expiring contracts, and what actually would OKC do with all those picks?

I would consider the second Dallas pick with Randle and DSJ, but doubt they do that. Freeing up 19 + 6 and taking on 41m still leaves us with cap to sign a good player, (shooter)

As far as your post your leaving out the Clips first round pick, and the Pistons 2nd round pick next year and still have cap left to sign players from the KP trade, so it's not just CP3, but get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'm not sure where Boogie read that? another fan or something? That would be a terrible first move for Rose. No need to do that, both Randle and DSJ are expiring contracts, and what actually would OKC do with all those picks?

I would consider the second Dallas pick with Randle and DSJ, but doubt they do that. Freeing up 19 + 6 and taking on 41m still leaves us with cap to sign a good player, (shooter)

As far as your post your leaving out the Clips first round pick, and the Pistons 2nd round pick next year and still have cap left to sign players from the KP trade, so it's not just CP3, but get your point.
    The Clips pick we got for Marcus Morris?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Yup and this will be another Knicks disaster recorded in history in a few years.

Any package that includes sending young players that have potential or picks to OKC for a 35 year old Over Paid CP3 is a terrible trade.

OKC should be sending picks to pick up the bad salary.

Iím not even kidding. They are building a solid team thatís fun to watch

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about giving up 2 picks for a massively overpaid 35 year old
    I'm joining y'all

I'm done with the Knicks if they trade for Vets again.

Either keep developing what they have or trade for other young players.
    This bs cycle they keep doing every couple of years is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    I'm joining y'all
    Itís embarrassing. Going to go around in circles again, set the team back another few years. It will wind up being a 20 year rebuild

Even just totally sucking for 5 years straight, and just hoarding picks, and letting a computer auto draft, we would be in better shape

All we have to show right now, is a good but inconsistent big, a potential good SF with question marks, and a role-player guard. If we hold course, keep drafting, keep assets, and only sign guys that make sense, things will be looking up

Even other bad teams have a lot more to work with. A lot..
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-09-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Itís embarrassing. Going to go around in circles again, set the team back another few years. It will wind up being a 20 year rebuild

Even just totally sucking for 5 years straight, and just hoarding picks, and letting a computer auto draft, we would be in better shape

All we have to show right now, is a good but inconsistent big, a potential good SF with question marks, and a role-player guard. If we hold course, keep drafting, keep assets, and only sign guys that make sense, things will be looking up

Even other bad teams have a lot more to work with. A lot..
    As a positive, watching both Trae Young and Doncic is much more exciting than anything the Knicks have been able to put on the floor this Century. Add to that some nice pieces around them and there is bound to be some fun basketball.
    Last edited by SK6; 05-09-2020 at 01:58 PM.

To think if the Knicks would have been in a real youth movement like they should have been the Knicks could have drafted Doncic and most likely kept KP here as his Robin.

The Knicks are like that problem child you give a lot of advice to but never learns his lesson, not even in his thirties.
    Last edited by SK6; 05-09-2020 at 02:54 PM.

I'm over the Knicks' Perry standing pat and not pouncing at the opportunity to move up in the draft. I'll even forgive him for drafting RJ Barrett after Kevin Knox, which is a passive admission that he pooched that draft.

THIS...This is thee draft. 2020 NBA draft is where the Knicks have to stop drafting projects, reserve players...they NEED starters. Period.

Again, I'm not a LaMelo Ball fan but if he is the Knicks' number 1 target, then Perry should move heaven and earth. I don't want Part 2, "We drafted Jordan Hill because no one would allow us to move up and get Steph Curry."

I read about more trades for aging vets on huge contracts than the Knicks trying to work out a deals to possibly swap picks.

Don't get younger...get older? Naw. Knicks tried that.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast