Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Far more concerned with who the coach will be. I know many here disagree but I don't see that Perry has stunk up the joint. We got RJ and Mitch on his watch. The FAs he signed have been mediocre mostly but he didn't blow our cap flexibility, quite the opposite. And I'll go further -- he didn't sign KD and Kyrie!

Please note I am not saying he has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    We'll draft another PF because Perry believes in Payton. "we believe Payton is starting to figure it out and can be a premier starting PG in this league".
    Lol please tell me thatís not a real quote

I expected this honestly. Not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Would have signed a longer term deal than a 1 year deal. He is a puppet. This is roses show.
    Hopefully i want perry gone even if he brings dipo here

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    If you think Scott perry is going to be the guy that makes the decisions you really have no clue what is going on lol this is the Leon rose show and guess what theyíre going to do go for stars.
    Your hopeless if you think rose is bringing stars here the only reason he was hired so the stars to ny rumors can keep running non-stop

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Your hopeless if you think rose is bringing stars here the only reason he was hired so the stars to ny rumors can keep running non-stop

Lol stars aren't mythical creatures we have assets we will eventually get i just hope we don't give up all of our assets for 1

All I know is if the Knicks go with an all veteran line up I won't be watching.

We already had to suffer Randle and his partner in crime Elfrid Payton zone out RJ the best Knicks prospect.

Next season I expect RJ, Knox and Frank to take a couple of steps up and that's what I'm excited for.
    I'm not going to be excited to watch Randle turn the ball over and Elfrid just give it to him as if he's Prime Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    All I know is if the Knicks go with an all veteran line up I won't be watching.

We already had to suffer Randle and his partner in crime Elfrid Payton zone out RJ the best Knicks prospect.

Next season I expect RJ, Knox and Frank to take a couple of steps up and that's what I'm excited for.
    I'm not going to be excited to watch Randle turn the ball over and Elfrid just give it to him as if he's Prime Melo.
    Sadly enough bringing back perry all but guarantees we are doing just that

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lol stars aren't mythical creatures we have assets we will eventually get i just hope we don't give up all of our assets for 1
    For the Knicks stars are mythical creatures. By the way we did have a unicorn and you see how that worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    For the Knicks stars are mythical creatures. By the way we did have a unicorn and you see how that worked out.
    We should be fine we are actually in the best shape ever we got a bunch of first and young talent we just need to bring in thibs and hire a real gm after this clown perry leaves

I like the idea of giving Perry another yr. Congrats to him. Hope he does well again in this draft. I think Miller has to take a back seat. He managed games better and seemed to get more from Randle but his refusal to play young players was frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Didnít say that *****. Nobody cares for your negative crybaby ****.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

"Lolknicks" needs to be replaced by "nohopeknicks". What's the end game here? Just to be a place holder for Elton brand or to be a lame duck gm? These guys are overpaid and overrated

Its playing it safe and slow, which is a welcoming change from management. If Perry was very involved in the KP trade he should be fired right on the day they fired Mills, but maybe he wasn't. Other then this trade and having a clear bond to his former draft picks, which aren't really helping us. He wasn't hurting us.
    `

Who knows what goes on behind the scenes? The Knicksí trade deadline moves under Perry were pretty responsible, and they apparently low-balled GS on D-Lo, which shows they werenít all-in on him? If the Porzingis trade and last off-seasonís terrible signings cost Mills his job but not Perry, maybe Perry had a different vision but was overruled by Mills?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast