Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Patrick Mahommes & Deshaun Watson

Given there is a thread about a certain QB that won't be moved for a few years- I figure we can talk about two QB's that could be moved before he who shall not be named.

I personally think Watson would be smart to get to the open market and avoid spending the future in Purgatory with BOB. Mahommes is unlikely to switch teams and is more likely to take a team-friendly deal. But that's not set in stone. So ina theoretical situation you could have two gms that refuse to pay their two star QB's if they feel they are not worth the largest contract in NFL history.

Teams that have been lacking a QB for a while (looking at you NFCE) could be willing to deal multiple players as well as a large number of 1RP. I would assume other teams in addition the 4 NFCE teams would jump in; specifically the Bears who passed on both and haven't had a franchise qb since sid luckman.

I am asking you PSD which teams you think could be a fit for either, trade package, and then potential contract.

I'll go with Deshaun Watson: 4 1st's, a not awful player, and then signs a contract for 7/$330,000,000 or a cap % of 21%.

Mahommes: 4 1sts, a star player, and then 7 years/ $360,000,000.

Teams I expect to be interested on both:: Bears, Lions, Patriots, Eagles, Rams (depending on Goff's contract), Dem Boyz,

How high are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How high are you today?
    Ha! Yeah my thought was all of this seems well beyond outlandish.

my god why couldnt he just stick to the nba area

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How high are you today?
    the OP has a severe infatuation with me... i posted a thread about rodgers being moved so he had to follow it up with an outlandish topic about other QBs being moved because that is what he does lol... its a theme in the NBA area.

lol its literally the exact same thread that i made about rodgers including him adding the NFCeast and then listing the teams at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the OP has a severe infatuation with me... i posted a thread about rodgers being moved so he had to follow it up with an outlandish topic about other QBs being moved because that is what he does lol... its a theme in the NBA area.

lol its literally the exact same thread that i made about rodgers including him adding the NFCeast and then listing the teams at the bottom.
    I didn't even know that you created that thread. My rationale was :

"wow. Some idiot wants to keep talking About Rodgers Moving on which won't happen for at least 2, probably 3 or 4 years. Why not see who wants to talk about the mahommes and Watson contracts because my main hoes don't get off their main jobs until 2 aM".

I didn't know you created the thread but I guess life comes full circle. Just because IBrought my presence to the NFL forum doesn't mean You have to kill my vibe, queen.

for the love of god i need a legit psd restraining order

He mustíve gotten bored trolling the NBA forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aaron Rodgers story is big news. National outlets are running with it, especially since it's going to generate clicks and there isn't much else to talk about.

But we aren't going to have threads made up just because.