Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ben Wallace

5 31.25%
  • Dennis Rodman

11 68.75%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    If you see him again ask him about running his SUV though someone's fence at like 2AM and then just leaving it there a few years back, I'm sure he will get a kick out of it... (kidding obviously)
    Yea I value my life. Kinda like when I saw Verlander and asked him why he hated my Red Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea I value my life. Kinda like when I saw Verlander and asked him why he hated my Red Sox.
    Its funny you mention him... back when the bowl america in short pump opened I was in my early 20s and basically lived there after 9 bc they did all you can bowl for like 5 bucks from 9-close and to make a long story short 1 night we were bowling in the lane right next to him.... this was after his rookie year, so it was plausible for him to go out and not get mobbed. It was a pretty cool experience, he bought us a bunch of rounds and shot the **** all night. The ice breaker was we noticed he was bowling left handed and I spoke up and just said "they probably dont want you doing that with your right hand do they." He asked me who my team was and about spit his beer out laughing when I told him the Blue Jays, kinda pissed me off bc in that time period I thought we were on the upswing with wells, rios, glaus, halladay ect.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 04-29-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Rodman without question. Id have 0 issues with ben on my team of course but rodman

Probably depends more on the team make to me but generally speaking just drafting one let's say start of career...

I think I go Ben here tbh as he had like 7 years of just dominating the paint. Rodman is more versatile/athletic but I think Ben can provide a little more impact as that anchor.

If itís for one season only and the team to beat has Jordan, James or KD on it? Then I go Rodman. Rodman perimeter defense is just as good as Leonardís and Pippen. Of course Rodman actually guarded Jordan a lot on the way to a back to back Championships. Jordan was still Jordan but Rodman still made plays. Destroying Jordan shot at the rim for example. Jordan could float in the air and change his shot mid air after contact. Rodman countered by knocking him down to the ground after contact. Smart defender.

Spurs would of been so much better with Big Ben instead of headcase Rodman so Big Ben

if u have the leader to let Rodman be Rodman then him. I cant help but think his impact stats are true. he could put a good team over the top. I really loved young Rodman

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Spurs would of been so much better with Big Ben instead of headcase Rodman so Big Ben
    spurs would've been better if they had Daley's instead of pop and co too tho. sometimes personalities clash

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea, often times when people ask these types of questions, I really think that. Like maybe some guys I would take another year or two. But that stipulation really changes. Both are certainly great at what they do players, so it's not like there's a bad pick. But it matters on what type of team I have. Going long term I think you are more talking about who you are building around and making a long term team with, and that's Wallace all day for me.
    I'm interested to know why considering Rodman had the better longevity

Give me the guy who guards the aposing teams best player every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    if u have the leader to let Rodman be Rodman then him. I cant help but think his impact stats are true. he could put a good team over the top. I really loved young Rodman
    Yeah pistons Rodman was a hungry Rodman.. I don't think it was any coincidence or fluke that the Bulls went after him after facing him in the playoffs in prior years. They knew what he could be when focused. Even in his later years he proved his worth. He was instrumental on every championship team he was on.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 05-03-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Give me the guy who guards the aposing teams best player every night.
    aposing, lol. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    spurs would've been better if they had Daley's instead of pop and co too tho. sometimes personalities clash
    They didnít have pop during those years or any year it was just Drob. Pop didnít start coaching until Duncan came into the league. And I disagree even if that was the case. Spurs had a different head coach every year during Drobs tenure. It might of been Lucas during that year with Drob when Rodman quit during the Houston series like a straight b$?&!/. Ben Wallace did probabaly the best job on Shaq ever, so he would of been nice to have to double Dream with Drob like how Houston was doubling Drob with Dream and Thorpe the whole game.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-03-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Early exit either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

They didnít have pop during those years or any year it was just Drob. Pop didnít start coaching until Duncan came into the league. And I disagree even if that was the case. Spurs had a different head coach every year during Drobs tenure. It might of been Lucas during that year with Drob when Rodman quit during the Houston series like a straight b$?&!/. Ben Wallace did probabaly the best job on Shaq ever, so he would of been nice to have to double Dream with Drob like how Houston was doubling Drob with Dream and Thorpe the whole game.
    they had pop, who do you think was fining him all the time. he and rodman clashed alot, Rodman said pop hated/feared him cuz he wasnt a "bible guy" . rodman didn't buy in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast