Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    No, Packers. But he complains so much, it doesn't seem like it. 😂

And he LOVES Russell Wilson.
    i complain because it takes our organization years to realize something is awful... remember who wanted tt/mm/dc gona 2 years after the superbowl... it took everyone else years to figure out what i was saying was exactly true and then we fire them and go 13-3 with a rodgers who was a shell compared to what he was in his prime... imagine now had we done this with rodgers in his prime..

then there is the fact we always reach and never hit on first round picks since we got rodgers/let legit offensive talent walk and its been 40 years and still have not addressed the LB need lol.... the organization since we got rodgers has relied on his talent and done little to nothing to actually help him and now in the twilight of his career everyone assumed after we went 13-3 that we would give him help on offense and make a run at a title and what do we do?????????????? draft a QB and Runningback in the first 2 rounds while gifted a team our 4th round pick for nothing

also russel wilson is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I doubt he would end up in Dallas. He and McCarthy didnít really appear to end on good terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i forgot that fat **** is there... yea no chance he goes to dallas

also there is this

https://www.sportscasting.com/of-aar...nd-draft-pick/

This is inconceivable...

Career TD passes to 1st round picks:

Brees 104
    Brady 105
    P Manning 293
    Favre 127
    Marino 84
    Rivers 35
    *Rodgers 1
    Roethlisberger 69

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    beat ya to it by 1 minute : )

Since Aaron Rodgers was drafted the Packers have drafted 0 offensive players in the first round (15 picks) Not even skill players, any offensive player.

Since heís been drafted, theyíve take 7 offensive skill players out of 19 second round picks they had.

7 out of 15 3rd round picks were offensive skill positions.

So out of the 49 picks the packer have had in the first three rounds over the last 15 drafts, the Packers have drafted 14 offensive skill positions. 6 were WR.

Itís actually kind of crazy because Jennings, Adams, Nelson, Cobb were 4 of the 6 WR (all second rounders). All 4 were really freaking good with Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Since Aaron Rodgers was drafted the Packers have drafted 0 offensive players in the first round (15 picks) Not even skill players, any offensive player.

Ok, this isn't accurate. They took OT's in the first round twice, 2010 and 2011 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Ok, this isn't accurate. They took OT's in the first round twice, 2010 and 2011 I believe.
    Bualaga and Sherrod but they don't fit this guys narritive so that doesn't count. Kinda like watChing a certaiN News network.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

I posted this on facebook earlier today and really pissed some peyton manning fanboys off. To be clear, i'm not saying manning wasn't good. And this isn't a matter of comparing his career to that of Rodgers. In terms of resume, manning has more hardware- pro bowls, mvps, etc. But even still, I've always thought manning was wildly overrated when you get into the GOAT talk, and this just confirms it for me. He's always been surrounded by talent. Good OL's, a couple of HOF wr's, some solid #3 wr's. Even his defenses were better than most of what Rodgers has had- GB has had complete garbage for a defense basically every year except 2010. Even 2014's defense was heavily flawed. 2011 was the worst defense in franchise history. 2016 was last in the league against the past. Even this past year's "vastly improved" defense was ranked what, 20th overall?

Not to completely derail the thread, but I even had a guy try to tell me Rodgers is just a garbage person- because he doesn't have a relationship with his parents. And then tried to tell me that Ray Rice is a higher quality person because he only hit his wife that one time- that we know of- but otherwise was a good guy. Not kidding, and not making this up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    I posted this on facebook earlier today and really pissed some peyton manning fanboys off. To be clear, i'm not saying manning wasn't good. And this isn't a matter of comparing his career to that of Rodgers. In terms of resume, manning has more hardware- pro bowls, mvps, etc. But even still, I've always thought manning was wildly overrated when you get into the GOAT talk, and this just confirms it for me. He's always been surrounded by talent. Good OL's, a couple of HOF wr's, some solid #3 wr's. Even his defenses were better than most of what Rodgers has had- GB has had complete garbage for a defense basically every year except 2010. Even 2014's defense was heavily flawed. 2011 was the worst defense in franchise history. 2016 was last in the league against the past. Even this past year's "vastly improved" defense was ranked what, 20th overall?

Not to completely derail the thread, but I even had a guy try to tell me Rodgers is just a garbage person- because he doesn't have a relationship with his parents. And then tried to tell me that Ray Rice is a higher quality person because he only hit his wife that one time- that we know of- but otherwise was a good guy. Not kidding, and not making this up.
    You're totally making it up. And Manning not in the GOAT discussion. Lulz.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're totally making it up. And Manning not in the GOAT discussion. Lulz.
    I didn't say he shouldn't be in the conversation. Seriously, do you even know how to read? Let me guess, you're a peyton manning fanboy.

And manning can't hold a candle to brady. Not even close. The simple fact that manning only won 1 superbowl in Denver with a completely loaded team- and they won that one in spite of him- completely kills that debate.
    Last edited by bigfishguy85; 04-28-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    also there is this

https://www.sportscasting.com/of-aar...nd-draft-pick/

This is inconceivable...

Career TD passes to 1st round picks:

Brees 104
    Brady 105
    P Manning 293
    Favre 127
    Marino 84
    Rivers 35
    *Rodgers 1
    Roethlisberger 69
    Cool stat. Now do one for 2nd rounders like Devante Adam's, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, and Randall Cobb. The Packers have provided him with plenty of offensive help, who cares what 1st rounders he has.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Cool stat. Now do one for 2nd rounders like Devante Adam's, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, and Randall Cobb. The Packers have provided him with plenty of offensive help, who cares what 1st rounders he has.
    Pssshhh. He copy and pasted. You think he knows how to find the advanced analytics you're talking about? heeeeeewah no

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    most of our picks went on defense... do you want to know where our defense ranked using all those picks year after year? Another COOL stat by the way MAAAAAN look at all the help on offense with those picks... 6 total picks and 4 of them turned out great... Maybe just maybe Rodgers basically made them what they were or was a huge part of it considering he has basically been doing that his entire career? Would you like to see the brady/rodgers argument for wins and losses in the post season with points scored?

Also KJ broke it down for ya here was his post

Since heís been drafted, theyíve take 7 offensive skill players out of 19 second round picks they had.

7 out of 15 3rd round picks were offensive skill positions.

So out of the 49 picks the packer have had in the first three rounds over the last 15 drafts, the Packers have drafted 14 offensive skill positions. 6 were WR.

Itís actually kind of crazy because Jennings, Adams, Nelson, Cobb were 4 of the 6 WR (all second rounders). All 4 were really freaking good with Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Pssshhh. He copy and pasted. You think he knows how to find the advanced analytics you're talking about? heeeeeewah no
    lmfao i see you have decided to take a break from trolling in the nba area to trolling here... when did draft picks become advanced analytics lol... I hope you know more about this sport then you do about basketball

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast