Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron rodgers

Aaron rodgers

Lets discuss... will he finish his career in greenbay? If the packers choose to trade him next off season who would pony up and what place would be his best fit?

Lets look at options

patriots- if this season fails and tom takes tampa to the playoffs would bb jump the gun and go for ARod?

Cowboys-If they dont pay Dak beyond this season should they trade him and go after rodgers?

Eagles- If wentz goes down and the eagles fall short would they be better off going after a rodgers?

Then you have other options like the rams/steelers/browns/colts/Giants... rodgers likely wont decline enough to not be coveted after this season and he could do some real damage with the cowboys/eagles/patriots/colts etc

No way rodgers finishes his career in green bay.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No way rodgers finishes his career in green bay.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I honestly dont think so either and i dont blame him... we have **** on this guy more than any team i can remember ******** on a top QB ever in terms of the help we gave him etc... we all thought it would be different this year and we seen how much help he had on offense and what we needed and they gave him the big middle finger yet again... i think this will be his last year in greenbay and its a good think for both sides... let rodgers go to a stacked offense and finish his career and the packers can now build the team they want and stop relying on 1 person to carry them while getting a good bit for him

He'll waffle about retiring, then after the Packers decide they're moving on to Love anyway, he'll decide he wants to keep playing. He'll sign with the Jets and largely suck, retire again, only to have another team (NOT the Vikings this time) persuade him to play for them.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

He could have signed a different contract... on that pays him less but gives him option years. He didn't do so now he's got to live with what the front office decides. He could demand a trade but there's no obligation for the team to respond to it.

To be honest, I don't think he really cares that much. He'll be fine showing everyone that they wasted two picks, if that turns out to be the case.

Aaron Rodgers if he leaves then him going to the Rams, Colts, Jets or even to the Panthers would actually be great

Heís in Green Bay two more seasons then heís done.

Regardless is Rodgers is a dick or whatever, GB has screwed him over pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Aaron Rodgers if he leaves then him going to the Rams, Colts, Jets or even to the Panthers would actually be great
    Rodgers + Panthers weapons would be crazy good.
    Rodgers + Panthers OL would be a dumpster fire and he'd be lucky to last 8 games.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Regardless is Rodgers is a dick or whatever, GB has screwed him over pretty bad.

he is def a dick lol... love the dude but he is a major dick but only when he feels he has been slighted which greenbay has done basically his entire career. He has 0 chance of winning anything with us for the rest of his contract and greenbay should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he is def a dick lol... love the dude but he is a major dick but only when he feels he has been slighted which greenbay has done basically his entire career. He has 0 chance of winning anything with us for the rest of his contract and greenbay should be ashamed of themselves.
    Exactly how has he been slighted? Heís been made the highest paid player in league history twice. For years, they were a player or two away on defense, so they kept reaching to fill those needs and missed on every one of those picks. You canít say they didnít try.

Sure, the organization failed to go really max out his window and itís disappointing. But to say Green Bay has routinely disrespected him is flat out ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Exactly how has he been slighted?
    MTM thinks the front office's and coaching staff's incompetence is disrespect.

I doubt he would end up in Dallas. He and McCarthy didnít really appear to end on good terms.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I thought you were a Seahawks fan?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I thought you were a Seahawks fan?
    No, Packers. But he complains so much, it doesn't seem like it. 😂

And he LOVES Russell Wilson.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast