Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    A ďhot takeĒ is usually meant as a bold prediction. That appears to be the way you meant it? I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He actually thinks I was talking about last season in college. I, I just can't anymore. THIS is just another example of surf being surf and misrepresenting arguments and discussions. Fast forward 6 months and this will be brought up by him in some fashion and mariner and Mr. B will come to his rescue about how the bighead Eagles fans are always picking on him.
    You should keep posting stuff like ďoh see no one responding. Got nothing to say. I got you in a corner and you donít say anything [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787] [emoji1700][emoji126][emoji3205][emoji3205][emoji3202]Ē

Like he does every 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You should keep posting stuff like ďoh see no one responding. Got nothing to say. I got you in a corner and you donít say anything [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787] [emoji1700][emoji126][emoji3205][emoji3205][emoji3202]Ē

Like he does every 5 minutes.

I even let the ď2nd coming of randy mossĒ thing go. Heís taking a few Lís this week for sure.

I even let the ď2nd coming of randy mossĒ thing go. Heís taking a few Lís this week for sure.
    Well he's wearing 88, so he's guaranteed to be a star now. Funny how little Goodwin matters when this thread has turned into a discussion of Lamb somehow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    No one has said he's the worst of the 3?
    You sure about that? QB Eagles didnít say he was the worst of the 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Well he's wearing 88, so he's guaranteed to be a star now. Funny how little Goodwin matters when this thread has turned into a discussion of Lamb somehow lol.
    Thatís because everyone here loves to talk about the Cowboys.

Thatís because everyone here loves to talk about the Cowboys.

Post 46. Good ole surf was the one who brought Lamb up... all started from there.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles Trade for Goodwin

Iím pretty sure QB was using that as some sort of logic with why he was picked third in conjunction with mock drafts.

The only objective way to say the ranking of the WRs is where they were picked. Now thatís silly because it still winds up being subjective in hindsight.

What if they do go down as Ruggs, Jeudy, Lamb ranking wise off of their careers? Then it did hold true.

Itís just the whole idea that mock drafts donít really mean much because teams pick based off their own. Consensus was only based off the info we have. You start digging deeper into teamsí ideas, maybe Lamb isnít valued as high as the top WR and it falls in line closer to the way it happened, him being the 3rd WR taken.

Last edited by koldjerky; 04-30-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Come on man Mims is 6 foot 3 . If they wanted a career slot guy thatís fine but a first round pick is a lot for a slot guy . Thatís why I thought they would trade up for Lamb he can play anywhere . Why not draft a guy who can play slot now but still be the future WR1 ? 5 foot 11 comes with limitations unless your 1 of the great ones . Maybe he is but the chances are pretty slim considering he drops a lot of balls already . Isnít his height and the drops why a lot of mocks had him outside the first round ?
    Where are you getting this idea that Reagor is a slot guy? Considering 86% of his college career snap he lined up outside.

You and surf can't read. 😂

Itís just the whole idea that mock drafts donít really mean much because teams pick based off their own. Consensus was only based off the info we have. You start digging deeper into teamsí ideas, maybe Lamb isnít valued as high as the top WR and it falls in line closer to the way it happened, him being the 3rd WR taken.
    I never said Lamb was the 3rd best WR in the draft based on where he was picked. What I said is that I wouldn't call him the best WR in the draft like it's some sort of accepted fact when he got picked 3rd. That doesn't mean Lamb can't still become the best WR in this draft class.

"Consensus mock draft" is a group think thing. There are only very few people who do their complete own analysis of draft picks. The vast majority of mock drafters copy them and each other.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-30-2020 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yup
    Wouldnít saying he will have more touchdowns clear up more confusing then HAS more touchdowns? Isnít Has a present term word ?

Waiting for him to figure out you saying Hurts having more TDs than Lamb this season was meant for the 2020 season since well were technically in the 2020 season.

He didnít say will have . He said Has more .

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I never said Lamb was the 3rd best WR in the draft based on where he was picked. What I said is that I wouldn't call him the best WR in the draft like it's some sort of accepted fact when he got picked 3rd. That doesn't mean Lamb can't still become the best WR in this draft class.

"Consensus mock draft" is a group think thing. There are only very few people who do their complete own analysis of draft picks. The vast majority of mock drafters copy them and each other.
    Who knows who the best WR will be. Most mocks and draft profiles I read have all 3 as different type of players with the majority of them listing Lamb as not the ď best ď but the most complete . Some looked at him like Jaworski did . As Special . But when a ex Eagle is hyping a Cowboys WR that Trumps most predictions .. lol

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/29/ron-j...-jones-eagles/

The reason why you let it go is because thatís not what I said . I said the Cowboys were valuing him like that by turning down 3 trades and having him as the 6th overall player on their board . Actually I think the kid from USC will end up being the best WR from this class .

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast