Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate your draft

Rate your draft

We can pencil in BDawk as Eagles with greatest draft ever

packers- for the next few years-D
    Packers- For the future B+

Stupid for a team that is contending.

We also know what MGj is doing to Elway.

Rate your draft

Eagles

Day 1. B+ (I think reagor is a guy they wanted all along and heís a great scheme fit)

Day 2. D- (Davion Taylor brought day 2ís grade up A LOT in my opinion because I love his potential)

Day 3. A+ (This might be the best the eagles have done in day 3 that I can remember.)

Overall grade: B

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Eagles

Day 1. B+ (I think reagor is a guy they wanted all along and heís a great scheme fit)

Day 2. D- (Davion Taylor brought day 2ís grade up A LOT in my opinion because I love his potential)

Day 3. A+ (This might be the best the eagles have done in day 3 that I can remember.)

Overall grade: B
    Why? Because from purely a special teams player he can turn into a decent back up LB? lol

Steelers:
    Day 1 - A+ - I know it sounds strange to say that about a team that traded away their 1st, but Minka was better than any safety in this draft and it was something we desperately needed.

Day 2 - B - Solid day. Not spectacular (I would have preferred Dobbins), but it fits the Steelers mode to drafting. Smart, athletic, high upside guys that can do something at times in their rookie year but we'll see.

Day 3 - C- - A RB with a skill set not all that different from what we have. And undersized S/LB with coverage issues and not big enough to be a 100% box player. The OG is the guy that really improves this for me. A NT who is a bit of a project.

Big fat D for the eagles.

B

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    B

I will admit, I think cowboys did pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Why? Because from purely a special teams player he can turn into a decent back up LB? lol
    Nah, I think he has more potential than that. Heís only played football for 2 years total, didnít play at all before college so he probably needs a year or two to learn the game but I think he can be coached up. He has everything you want, heís fast as hell, is good in coverage, and is a really good tackler despite his size.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I will admit, I think cowboys did pretty damn good.
    They did. They basically addressed all their needs except safety

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Nah, I think he has more potential than that. Heís only played football for 2 years total, didnít play at all before college so he probably needs a year or two to learn the game but I think he can be coached up. He has everything you want, heís fast as hell, is good in coverage, and is a really good tackler despite his size.
    And his not playing in HS makes a lot of sense too.

B+ to A- for Denver imo. Nice to get the two receivers, but I was hoping day two would have gotten us a cover backer or corner. We did draft a corner in round 3 but I'm not super familiar with him. Today we basically drafted high ceiling players that are projects, so I'm happy.

B+ for the giants. LT of the future Stud saftey dropped to 36, a potential future RT in the late 3rd round. Highly rated Slot CB in round 4 and a G that fell to the 5th. Only disappointing part of it was not going for one of the Cs or adding a legit Pass rusher outside of taking a shot in the dark in round 6. But overall Iím happy they attacked both T spots for the future and the line in general.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast