Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Per Michael Rothstein
    ahh soo 2/3 of the UDFA $$ going to a long snapper and punter.

very nice very swag

For anyone who has watched, How I Met Your Mother, the Lions are the epitome of the line, "oooh, honey..."
    that show was ok, I couldn't stand Ted, he was horrible, always falling in love too soon... wait, is Ted Mosby the epitome of the Lions? Unlikable and always trying to be the architect of structures that never work? Always distracted by the big name

I hate that guy

bonus content: the entire show was about Ted trying to find the mother, just like the Lions trying to win the super bowl, and in the end the Mother dies...
    Last edited by GuySir; 05-08-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    that show was ok, I couldn't stand Ted, he was horrible, always falling in love too soon... wait, is Ted Mosby the epitome of the Lions? Unlikable and always trying to be the architect of structures that never work? Always distracted by the big name

I hate that guy

bonus content: the entire show was about Ted trying to find the mother, just like the Lions trying to win the super bowl, and in the end the Mother dies...
    hahah yea I stuck with it but if you actually think about the show it's pretty awful. The reruns are unwatchable.

hahah yea I stuck with it but if you actually think about the show it's pretty awful. The reruns are unwatchable.
    Marshall and Lily are great, Barney is one of my favorite characters, Robin is OK, but Ted is so annoying it ruins everything

One of my local stations has reruns of Mom followed by reruns of HIMYM lol, no idea if they did that on purpose

I hate that guy

Yes, Ted - lions fans
    “New girl”- new season (this time it’s going to be different, we learn from our mistakes)
    Barney- packers
    Marshall/Lilly- vikings
    Robin- bears
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Yes, Ted - lions fans
    “New girl”- new season (this time it’s going to be different, we learn from our mistakes)
    Barney- packers
    Marshall/Lilly- vikings
    Robin- bears
    New Girl was a fun show, Nick was neurotic like the Lions, although I think he won in the end so he can't be the Lions. Maybe Winston is the Lions? He was always there for comedic relief but no one really cared about him, plus he flunked out of a lower tier league

"Outside Dave" might be the best example, he always thought he was included, and the friends let him think so

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123