• D-

0 0%
  • F

0 0%
  • I dont grade drafts

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A B+ for me at least!

I was watching some highlights of wr's before the draft. I thought wow... Juedy is awsome! Til I realized it was Ruggs. Speed with hands. Playcalling just got easier.
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    I was watching some highlights of wr's before the draft. I thought wow... Juedy is awsome! Til I realized it was Ruggs. Speed with hands. Playcalling just got easier.
    I wanted Jeudy or Lamb over Ruggs but Iím not too disappointed because I think Ruggs fits the offense very well. I remember watching an Alabama game earlier last season and i said to myself, thatís the fastest football player Iíve ever seen. He is quite the impressive athlete, I hope he turns into a better version of Tyereke Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I wanted Jeudy or Lamb over Ruggs but Iím not too disappointed because I think Ruggs fits the offense very well. I remember watching an Alabama game earlier last season and i said to myself, thatís the fastest football player Iíve ever seen. He is quite the impressive athlete, I hope he turns into a better version of Tyereke Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like that those dump off from Carr may act7be taken to the house!

This offseason has been pretty good. I'd say B. The Raiders did a good job on front 7 in free agency. Added some exciting weapons in the draft. Nice mix of secondary players in both free agency and draft. I am concerned about runningback depth. We need another guy to run between the tackles. I dont want to see Jacob's career being shortened by getting beat up. I'm sure we will be keeping an eye on who gets released.
    This defense will need time to gel. A lot of new faces who will need to learn to play as a cohesive unit. This distancing shutdown is really going to hurt a team like ours. But boy the potential appears to be there. Love to see our D break into the late teens.

Does anyone have the consensus grades by the media of each of our picks from last year? It would be interesting to see their grades vs how they actually performed

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Does anyone have the consensus grades by the media of each of our picks from last year? It would be interesting to see their grades vs how they actually performed
    The nfl.com quick review gave us all B+ last year. This year we got c- for round 1. Then all As with a B overall.

So slightly worse overall but really just first round.

It is important to note that the grades seem high for everyone. Mostly As across the board. So B isnít good.

Henry Ruggs was my favorite pick. He really got me excited!!! Speed kills. And it's something that cant be taught.

Bowden Jr is baller! He is a professional touchdown maker. The real deal. Bowden running behind our Online... He could easily replicate Jacobs numbers as a rookie, and rush for over 1000 yards.

Amik Robertson will make the team! Both he and Arnette will bring a swagger to the secondary. Along with the return of Jon Abrams. Our secondary just got really good "on paper" really fast. Hard to envision any not living up to the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by alawsz_911 View Post
    Henry Ruggs was my favorite pick. He really got me excited!!! Speed kills. And it's something that cant be taught.

Bowden Jr is baller! He is a professional touchdown maker. The real deal. Bowden running behind our Online... He could easily replicate Jacobs numbers as a rookie, and rush for over 1000 yards.

Amik Robertson will make the team! Both he and Arnette will bring a swagger to the secondary. Along with the return of Jon Abrams. Our secondary just got really good "on paper" really fast. Hard to envision any not living up to the hype.
    Loved every thing you're saying but I think the keys to our defense will be our FA pickups at LB and Randall; with our new DL coach. Getting Abram back, the development of Isaiah Johnson and our 2nd year edge rushers -should be icing on cake stuff. I think we could make a big jump on defense.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    The nfl.com quick review gave us all B+ last year. This year we got c- for round 1. Then all As with a B overall.

So slightly worse overall but really just first round.

It is important to note that the grades seem high for everyone. Mostly As across the board. So B isnít good.
    Take PFF they College grade performance in a way that makes Denver Broncos a winner for drafting Jeudy and Hamler both inferior pro prospects to Ruggs according to ex pro players like Chris Simms. Remember our coaches are drafting players they want to coach on our team. All these have Totally different criteria. I know the one that matters. Check back in 3 years for grades but for now looks like we filled our needs.

Coaches get to prove themselves right now

I'm way more excited about getting Ruggs than I would be about getting Jeudy. We talk about the benefit 4.2 speed would do for an NFL offense, what does it do for a college offense?

Jeudy reminds me of Cooper. I'm sure Ruggs did a ton for his numbers.

I really would have preferred Lamb, but 4.27. I would be nice to have a lot more speed on this offense. So I like the Bowden pick. The modern game is loaded with screens, jet sweeps, and other gimmicks. 4.38 40 time, will play Hback and spend time in the slot. And we got our big WR in Edwards. Definitely make me excited to see how Carr performs with these weapons.

I think Ruggs' speed can hasten the development of Renfro and Waller. I love the way Ruggs can compliment this offense. I have been critical about Gruden, but I think this offense might be put together very nicely.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Loved every thing you're saying but I think the keys to our defense will be our FA pickups at LB and Randall; with our new DL coach. Getting Abram back, the development of Isaiah Johnson and our 2nd year edge rushers -should be icing on cake stuff. I think we could make a big jump on defense.
    Would like to add Collins to that at DT. Getting more pressure up the middle should make every other player on the defense better. And you know he will be balling out on a 1-yr contract.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Would like to add Collins to that at DT. Getting more pressure up the middle should make every other player on the defense better. And you know he will be balling out on a 1-yr contract.
    No doubt. Honestly was really disappointed he was only 1 year. I hope we re-up him. He looks like he could potentially transform our defense. We havenít had interior pressure in ages. Heís gonna help make the back end look much better.

Man if we can get a healthy Jon Abrams back for the full season...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Man if we can get a healthy Jon Abrams back for the full season...
    His contribution is value we got from the Cooper trade. He must be brilliant! It will piss off Cowboys fans LOL

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast