Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

R5 Pick 154: Jason Strowbridge DE

I wanted Bradley Anae so I'm sad. We've also reached the point where I really have no idea on some of these picks.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

This was Walterfootball grade for Jason Stowbridge

Miami Dolphins: Jason Strowbridge, DE/DT, North Carolina - B Grade
    I'm not sure about Jason Strowbridge's fit into a 4-3, but he's a talented player who should have been chosen in the fourth round, or maybe even at the end of the third frame. I like his potential, but I'm not sure about the fit.

Interesting dynamic here. Apparently we submitted for UM DE Garvin but it was a miscommunication that wasn't our fault.

Thats pretty much all I've got on the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Interesting dynamic here. Apparently we submitted for UM DE Garvin but it was a miscommunication that wasn't our fault.

So is it possible we didnt get Stowbridge?

Wtf

So we submitted for someone and the NFL gave us someone else?

The way that Barry is reporting it, is that the Dolphins said they wanted Strowbridge. But somehow the NFL rep heard it as something else. Dolphins quickly got it fixed.

I dunno this guy but he seems to fit the mold of athletic with upside that we have been drafting throughout this draft.

I was about to say, NFL draft is becoming like Instacart . . . if your original item is out of stock, they will find a replacement for you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I dunno this guy but he seems to fit the mold of athletic with upside that we have been drafting throughout this draft.
    He's solid, just nothing crazy. Honestly feels like Godcheax when we drafted him. Everyone looked and said eh he's alright, but we all liked Vincent Taylor more. We're all talking about Weaver, meanwhile Strowbridge will probably come in and just be super solid.