Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Javaris Davis as a free safety project maybe?

But I could also see an undersized DT coming.
    Close. Project defensive end.

Figure they are looking at him to play a similar role to Avery.

Well it wouldn't be a Steelers draft without a pair of teammates and an undersized tweener.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    See ya Alshon. Another fast WR lol!
    I think is see ya DJax to be honest.

Iím shocked NE didnít draft a QB. The more I think of this the more I believe their gonna see whoís available in FA.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Eagles killed day 3
    I really wanted the Vikings to take Quez Watkins....instead they took KJ Osborn

I liked the Vikings draft MOSTLY re the picks they made....but was irritated they didn't move around the board more today, only 2 trades were for 2021 picks (which they now have 12 of already)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Or 4) Offer a future 1st for jalen hurts
    offer 2 firsts and 2 2nds for rodgers

could you imagine the anger from all things nfl if BB got ARod lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    offer 2 firsts and 2 2nds for rodgers

could you imagine the anger from all things nfl if BB got ARod lol
    Donít even put that out there man..lol..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I really wanted the Vikings to take Quez Watkins....instead they took KJ Osborn

I liked the Vikings draft MOSTLY re the picks they made....but was irritated they didn't move around the board more today, only 2 trades were for 2021 picks (which they now have 12 of already)
    I actually thought he was already taken. I wasnít paying a ton of attention to the tv and a round or two earlier espn did a segment on him so I thought he was taken. I liked that pick

Your baby can't do this

Jacob Eason to the Colts is actually a good move. I mean you can have Eason learn a lot sitting behind Rivers learning under Rivers and I mean there is no need for Brissett now if he is still there so you may as well cut him.

Bills drafting Jake Fromm makes no sense especially when they already have Josh Allen there as your franchise QB

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Jacob Eason to the Colts is actually a good move. I mean you can have Eason learn a lot sitting behind Rivers learning under Rivers and I mean there is no need for Brissett now if he is still there so you may as well cut him.

Bills drafting Jake Fromm makes no sense especially when they already have Josh Allen there as your franchise QB
    Fromm was a depth pick and it was needed. I love me some Josh Allen, but heís a reckless player. Heís missed time in both of his two seasons in the league. Barkley ainít it and for a team thatís going to contend in the East for the foreseeable future they need to shore up their QB depth. You canít punt a season if Allen goes down because the next guy to step in canít get it done. Fromm is what he is. If he develops as a darn good backup, itís a win. If he doesnít, you keep trying elsewhere. The 53-man roster didnít leave a lot of room for these kids, but thereís room for Fromm to win the QB2 job. Good teams draft QBs frequently, even if they already have their guy. New England has done it for years.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 04-26-2020 at 04:24 AM.

Nice, the Eagles got Raequan Williams as an UDFA.

Also a tiny, super fast RB in Adrian Killins. He scored 11 TDs in UCF's national championship season. Should be fun to watch in preseason at least: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyqSiJx1VDM
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 04-26-2020 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

Fromm makes no sense because he sucks and doesn't look like anything better than a career backup. As for Allen, he's still young and only going to year 3, but I'm not sure I'd call him their future at this point. If he doesn't take big strides I can't imagine the Bills paying him big money.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Patriots sign UDFA QB

Vince to Gronk

Do we really need a thread for this?

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast