Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    oh, and back to my post about the bears and the TE position.

They have 10, 10 TEs on their roster right now hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    The Panthers are having a great draft in my opinion. Really like the players they have picked on the defensive side.
    Yep. They've done well though losing Luke is still going to hurt them badly.

I like the Ravens as well. Another sturdy draft on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yep. They've done well though losing Luke is still going to hurt them badly.

I like the Ravens as well. Another sturdy draft on paper.
    yea, they are for sure going to miss Luke.

Also, just looked at the draft of CHI, MIN, and GB and on paper I'd say we've had a better draft.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    yea, they are for sure going to miss Luke.

Also, just looked at the draft of CHI, MIN, and GB and on paper I'd say we've had a better draft.
    GB on paper has to be the worst of all teams imo. A rookie QB when you are in the title picture and are locked deep into A-Rod for at least the next 2 years, a 3rd RB (even with Jones and Williams on the last year of deals), and an H-Back in round 3.

Senior Bowl selection

Logan Sternberg, guard from Kentucky.

Another mauler in the interior and more competition/potential starter for the awful spots at guard.

Logan Sternberg, guard from Kentucky.

Another mauler in the interior and more competition/potential starter for the awful spots at guard.
    I like the pick...mean, nasty are the first words used to describe him by his coaches and scouts. Has bad technique and not going to impress you with his athletic abilities but from the guard position I want someone who is going to maul people whistle to whistle.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I like the pick...mean, nasty are the first words used to describe him by his coaches and scouts. Has bad technique and not going to impress you with his athletic abilities but from the guard position I want someone who is going to maul people whistle to whistle.
    Agreed. The Lions wants a physical o-line and they added to it again here with Sternberg. If you are going to double down on RB's you need to be sure to give them all the help they can get to run the ball.

Hasn't allowed a sack in two years either according to rotoworld. He scored pretty decently on his athletic scores too.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 04-25-2020 at 12:57 PM.

Another Guard? Ugh.

Also, this means 4 guard rotation coming up this season!

Also, this means 4 guard rotation coming up this season!
    Cool. Will any of them be good?

ESPN has him ranked as 7th at his position.

Pre-Draft Analysis
    "Stenberg is a nasty mauler with good size and strength. He takes great angles, he latches on with strong hands, and he's strong enough to generate push in the run game. He flashes a powerful punch and anchors well in pas pro. Stenberg has marginal athletic ability, and he struggles to mirror quick-twitch interior pass-rushers. -- Steve Muench"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    Cool. Will any of them be good?
    I think both Sternberg and Jackson will be quality starters in time, part of that being hope naturally. Dahl and Wiggins are exactly who they are, not very good.

The line has been an issue for who knows how long. It's hard for me to get annoyed with them using 2 picks to address it but at the same time I just feel like they are constantly throwing resources towards it. Hopefully these 2 can come in and be productive right away.

I think both Sternberg and Jackson will be quality starters in time, part of that being hope naturally. Dahl and Wiggins are exactly who they are, not very good.
    The problem I have is that Stenberg and Jackson are just less athletic and less talented versions of guys who are already on the roster. Stenberg is Garnett with less athletic ability and from what I've read Jackson has the same strengths and weaknesses as Benenoch. Why draft copies of guys who are already on the team? They have 8 Guards now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast