Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

R2 Pick 56: Raekwon Davis DT

OK I'm not happy with this one. Insanely talented guy but just wasn't productive. If Saban doesn't get the most of him then I don't think anyone will.

But I saw this one coming for awhile. Just made sense. At the very least he's a force in the run game.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 04-24-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Flo looked pumped to take Davis. Looks like he did for Noah yesterday. I'm cool with it. Very similar to Jordan Philips a few years ago. Just have to hope you can get him right mentally.

Btw he recorded a sack a week after getting shot in the leg. Just a stupid little factoid.

We were the worst team against the run, so yeah, we needed another big...

Not sure about this pick but we need some size and guys to help the run D

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    OK I'm not happy with this one. Insanely talented guy but just wasn't productive. If Saban doesn't get the most of him then I don't think anyone will.

But I saw this one coming for awhile. Just made sense. At the very least he's a force in the run game.
    The things he does well doesn't show up on the stat line. Yeah his 2nd year he was elite and would of been a top 10 pick but he fell back a little. He still was elite vs the run all three years he was playing and we need that. Flores said on a call he can take up two blockers and thats huge for freeing others on the OL.

^^^^Was just about to post it. This pick screams Jordan Phillips esqu, but much better against the run. If all this guy does is eat up blockers like Danny Shelton and stops the run, its a good pick for us.

Shelton with better upside is a good comp for him IMO.

He can also kick inside at NT when we switch to 3-4.