Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

50th pick: CB Jaylon Johnson

Much better pick this time, but wow does Kmet leave a big shadow. Discuss.

Yeah I dig it. Immediate starter opposite Fuller.

Good. We need a solid CB2, and he could be it.

I knew Pace was gonna take a big swing with one or both of these picks. Glad he made the smart choice here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booooo.....this pick blows too. Take an offensive lineman....wr....dobbins. Anything on offense. Yet another piece on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyballgame View Post
    Booooo.....this pick blows too. Take an offensive lineman....wr....dobbins. Anything on offense. Yet another piece on defense.
    We took the top TE in the draft...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I prefered the idea of S but i get it... you had to go either CB or S. I just had more faith in the young guys at CB than the guys we have at S. Though maybe we can get a S latter.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    We took the top TE in the draft...

Admittedly, I'm not the most knowledgable on college prospects, but I thought that was pretty debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Admittedly, I'm not the most knowledgable on college prospects, but I thought that was pretty debatable.
    Sure, arguable. But he acts like we didn't take an offensive player with the first 50% of our two picks.

It was either him, Trautman, or Hopkins.

I have some concerns about him being a versatile enough piece in this offense. He's a good athlete, but not a great one, and seems like a more ideal fit for in-line work.

Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Sure, arguable. But he acts like we didn't take an offensive player with the first 50% of our two picks.

Well I mean no that guy's obviously trolling. I guess I'm just trying to address your defending the pick. I'm kind of calming down on it, the Johnson pick helps considerably, especially if you just imagine the Bears reversed the order of the picks, but it's still so blah. If they traded down and took Kmet it'd be so much easier to stomach.

CB was a big need. I probably have more faith in someone next to Jackson than I do on an island alone.

Johnson could be a big addition to fill a position of need and he could do that pretty quickly. It is hard to complain about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/maxmarkhamnfl/st...600869888?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I mean no that guy's obviously trolling. I guess I'm just trying to address your defending the pick. I'm kind of calming down on it, the Johnson pick helps considerably, especially if you just imagine the Bears reversed the order of the picks, but it's still so blah. If they traded down and took Kmet it'd be so much easier to stomach.
    Probably. But sometimes you have to reach a bit. Especially if it fulfills a team need in a championship window.

I have my doubts that any OL left would contribute more within this window than Kmet. And i have more confidence you can find sneaky speed and route running lower in the draft. Which is why id address WR later and hope that the system makes the player, and not the other way around

Trolling...lol. Didnt every bear fan complain last year because the offensive line sucked??? So....no o line was taken??? Enlighten me here. Why defense?? I dont want to hear anything about the o line.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast