Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

R2 Pick 39: Robert Hunt OG

Love it. Dude is a monster. Also means we keep Jesse at RT.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Not a sexy pick but we do not line help. I was rooting for Taylor or Dobbins.

He was announced as a Tackle, so I wonder if they do plan to keep him there and move Jesse inside? I feel like both are better at OG so its fine either way.

Hunt is just a ****ing mauler. Give me a center and I'm happy. Build the great wall of China in front of Tua and keep him up.

With arguably 20 projected first rounders on the board the Miami Dolphins select... another reach.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I just don't understand this team or what they're doing, it's really hard to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Robert Hunt is a fine pick btw.... in round 3. Not at the top of round 2 when there's a bunch of round 1 talents on the board.

Just pisses me the **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    With arguably 20 projected first rounders on the board the Miami Dolphins select... another reach.
    Theres no such thing as a reach. Just good and bad players. Imagine if we drafted Josh Jones like everyone wanted at 18. That would have been a massive reach. They rarely hit olineman so I'm cool with just grabbing the guys you like the most.

It seems like the Dolphins will probably start him at RT and move him to OG if it doesn't work. That would help explain why they took him higher than most thought. Much more valuable position than OG.

Guys most of the top level picks that are available are guys at RB, WR, CB, EDGE and Safety. Sure a 3rd WR would be good but do you need one more than a lineman? They clearly don't value RB and Edge that much.

Its a good player. Who cares if we took him a little early.

We needed oline so I get the pick. But still feels like a reach.

Grier needs both these oline picks to pan out for this draft to be success imo.

Early quote of the Dolphins draft:

"You don't get in trouble for destroying people on the football field so why not do it?!" new OL Robert Hunt just said.

This was his response to being asked by a scout if he's always looking to demolish people. It seems like some scouts had him down because he looked to punish people TOO much.

We got a ****ing monster on the oline. I won't complain at all.

Hunt is a monster who just loves to destroy people on the football field. For sure is a great get for our OL.

He wasn't a reach at that point at all haha. Igbinoghene is the only one that we did take higher but he has all the ablity in the world to be elite in every way he is just very raw and thats why most though he would go day two.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/robert...1-dd1b950e2536

Another round 2 projection, so again not a reach.

Also if you read all of these make ups you will see the same thing on all of them.

"Rare combination of size and athleticism"

They have an idea what they want and are taking them.

The only reason people have him as a reach is because of PFF. So many other sources have us with a good grade.

He's Ritchie Incognito (on the field). Good. And he can pull better.

Wonder where Dieter fits in...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Wonder where Dieter fits in...???
    They all gonna have to work hard and earn their playtime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast