Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,728
    I really want us to get Tyler Johnson WR out of Minnesota... tbh I think he's one of the best WRs in the draft

    I love the Swift pick. Him and Kerryon should be decent

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I really want us to get Tyler Johnson WR out of Minnesota... tbh I think he's one of the best WRs in the draft

    I love the Swift pick. Him and Kerryon should be decent
    I like the Swift pick...I did not like the 3rd round
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    162
    I know the draft is only half over but looking at the picks so far I'm starting to wonder if we'll see a significant philosophy change on both sides of the ball next season.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    I know the draft is only half over but looking at the picks so far I'm starting to wonder if we'll see a significant philosophy change on both sides of the ball next season.
    Less yards on offense and more on defense?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    I know the draft is only half over but looking at the picks so far I'm starting to wonder if we'll see a significant philosophy change on both sides of the ball next season.
    What do you mean? Pass less/run more?
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I think it gives us a good one to punch. We can use Swift to get us to the goal line and KJ to punch it in.
    I thought Scarborough was the 'punch it in' guy?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,833
    About Jonah Jackson: "He's a player Detroit is familiar with, having coached him at the Senior Bowl."


  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Less yards on offense and more on defense?
    Tank for Trevor

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,776
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    About Jonah Jackson: "He's a player Detroit is familiar with, having coached him at the Senior Bowl."

    That's even more important this year than ever given the covid situation. Teams haven't been able to really meet with players save for virtually or at the combine. I'm curious what or how that applies to the Bengals picks as well.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    What do you mean? Pass less/run more?
    Maybe, I'm thinking they might use the 3WR formations a lot more and run from those instead of the tight formations they used this year for the run game. There's a new O-Line coach and hopefully a new blocking scheme, moving up to take Jackson doesn't make sense to me if they keep the blocking scheme they used in 2019.

    Also just a guess on my part but their defensive picks so far make a lot more sense if they're planning on moving to mostly 4 man line with more emphasis on pressure from the ends instead of up the middle.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Darius Slay
    Except that was supposed to be the 85th pick and this was the 75th pick from the colts


    2015 SEASON STATS

    CATCHES- 12
    YARDS- 122
    TD'S-
    1

    LIONS W/L 0-2

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,728
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I really want us to get Tyler Johnson WR out of Minnesota... tbh I think he's one of the best WRs in the draft

    I love the Swift pick. Him and Kerryon should be decent
    welp he goes to Tom Brady 5 picks before the Lions

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    Maybe, I'm thinking they might use the 3WR formations a lot more and run from those instead of the tight formations they used this year for the run game. There's a new O-Line coach and hopefully a new blocking scheme, moving up to take Jackson doesn't make sense to me if they keep the blocking scheme they used in 2019.

    Also just a guess on my part but their defensive picks so far make a lot more sense if they're planning on moving to mostly 4 man line with more emphasis on pressure from the ends instead of up the middle.
    Don't we still have Bevell? Staff got hurt after a handful of games, and the offense surprisingly didn't look too bad while he played. I'd be surprised if he changed his entire philosophy without getting a chance to prove it worked or didn't work in the first instance

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I really want us to get Tyler Johnson WR out of Minnesota... tbh I think he's one of the best WRs in the draft

    I love the Swift pick. Him and Kerryon should be decent
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    welp he goes to Tom Brady 5 picks before the Lions
    Yeah I really wanted Tyler Johnson too and like you I like the Swift Pick.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •