Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I wonder when Tampa Bay will announce Dante Scarnecchia as their new OL coach.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    How can any non Saints fan like the Saints? They're the biggest piece of **** organization in the league, by far.
    The Jim Mora Saints with the Dome Patrol were pretty fun but the Sean Payton Saints are hella annoying.

The Jim Haslett Saints were entertaining. I can still see Az Hakim fumbling that punt that sealed the Wild Card game. I was at the Blues game that night with my brother to see Jeremy Roenick, who was in town with the Coyotes. A bunch of the players for both teams were standing around the bench area watching the game on the video board before the pre-game warm-up. I recall the Rams scored, defense held the Saints and they were getting the ball back with enough time for Warner to drive them for the win. I cannot for the life of me understand why Martz had Hakim back to field the punt. He already had a reputation for fumbling issues and that possession meant the game. Man, I can still see that fumble and hear the Blues fans collectively shouting in frustration. Funny how things like that stick out in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    that's just his normal face..........or gas
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's just his normal face..........or gas
    Or that ďIím leaving yo *** behindĒ face.

https://www.espn.com/blog/tampa-bay-...own-super-bowl

A source told ESPN that the Bucs nearly did trade Howard two months ago to the Washington Redskins in exchange for offensive tackle Trent Williams, but talks fell through. The Bucs have until May 5 to determine if they'll pick up the fifth-year option on Howard's contract for 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but I just can't help but feel like the Brady-Gronk pre-planned reunion feels like cheating somehow. Like, how tf can you negotiate with your team that you have to bring in a retired player who's under contract with another team. The whole thing is shady.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Good Riddance if they want to leave and rejoin and have a bromance fine.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I don't know why, but I just can't help but feel like the Brady-Gronk pre-planned reunion feels like cheating somehow. Like, how tf can you negotiate with your team that you have to bring in a retired player who's under contract with another team. The whole thing is shady.
    Yeah, but pandering only applies to organizations, not players. So with a go-between like Brady, it's legal.

By the way, if Odell Beckham did what Gronk just did, we'd hear discussions for days about how entitled he is.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, but pandering only applies to organizations, not players. So with a go-between like Brady, it's legal.

By the way, if Odell Beckham did what Gronk just did, we'd hear discussions for days about how entitled he is.
    Gronk (and Marshawn) before him get a pass for this because theyíre well liked. Never caused drama with their teams. OBJ put a target on his back with pat behavior so now everything gets over analyzed and dramatized.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

With as many pats fans as Iím seeing make comments about #winning the trade because itís a 4th for a retired player makes me really hope Gronk goes off for like 1000 yards and 10 TDs.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast