Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Honestly it looks like we will draft lamb or jeudy at 12. Then we will trade 19 to the jags for ingakoue.

Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Honestly it looks like we will draft lamb or jeudy at 12. Then we will trade 19 to the jags for ingakoue.

Thoughts
    Rumour put out by the agent. If true, Terrible decision he wants to get paid. He's thrown his toys everywhere during this dispute. Lets avoid these types of guys for a while i say. Draft Draft Draft

Do it! Just make sure we get a second rd too!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Thoughts
    I'd prefer to use the 19th pick and draft a player, whomever it may be than get a one year rental on a malcontent.

Doesn't seem worth it to me....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    I'd prefer to use the 19th pick and draft a player, whomever it may be than get a one year rental on a malcontent.

Doesn't seem worth it to me....
    Right or wrong, I would be shocked if they didnít sign Yannick long-term as part of the trade. If thatís the way they choose to go. Iím torn on the matter.

One article suggested trading into the mid-to-late 20s and pick up a second rounder, and trade the 20s pick for Yannick. Getting Yannick and a 2nd for 19 would be much easier to swallow.

Thoughts
    I would rather draft Murray or a CB at 19, maybe trade down for more picks than a one year rental on a discontent. Crosby was more productive last year! Not sure we could swing the salary for this guy anyway. Plus we haven't come out on the best side of trades the past few years.

Keep the pick

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Right or wrong, I would be shocked if they didnít sign Yannick long-term as part of the trade. If thatís the way they choose to go. Iím torn on the matter.

One article suggested trading into the mid-to-late 20s and pick up a second rounder, and trade the 20s pick for Yannick. Getting Yannick and a 2nd for 19 would be much easier to swallow.
    Dude wants to be paid, and I'm not disputing his value, I just don't think it fits economically with where we're at right now. Are we just that piece away from contention?

In my opinion the answer is no, we need to stretch the salary dollars a bit more....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Clowney is asking for 20 mil a year!!!!

This guy wants 18 mil amd it will cost us a first. Clowney dropped his asking price down to 17, so not only is Clowney cheaper he won't cost us draft capital...

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Dude wants to be paid, and I'm not disputing his value, I just don't think it fits economically with where we're at right now. Are we just that piece away from contention?

In my opinion the answer is no, we need to stretch the salary dollars a bit more....
    I hear you. I would probably rather just keep our pick and the money associated with paying him, but if they really feel this will take the defense to the next level, there isnít really a premiere pass rusher in the draft outside of Chase Young. (According to many, who knows if that will end up being the case when all is said and done)

Also possible that this is all just leverage from Yannickís agent and just more smoke. Who knows.

I wouldnít get angry with anything said today unless it ends up happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    This guy wants 18 mil amd it will cost us a first. Clowney dropped his asking price down to 17, so not only is Clowney cheaper he won't cost us draft capital...
    We also would have to use Gabe in the trade

Interesting to see what Pats do at QB

Hereís a weird question... if you were in this draft, and weíre going to get drafted by any team (other than raiders)... who would you want to draft you?

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Hereís a weird question... if you were in this draft, and weíre going to get drafted by any team (other than raiders)... who would you want to draft you?
    Probably 9ers at 13, as itís the best combination of payday and super bowl aspirations.

(If i were completely non-biased and looking at football only. Personally I like the snow so I would rather be drafted by a cold weather team. Maybe Minnesota since they play in a dome)

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Steelers

"...prone to stoogery.".

Well as expected word is out both Bengals and Redskins will not trade out of picks.

Draft will start at 3rd overall.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast