Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I mean that's why you have tests, no?
    It is. Just kinda funny it's pick 1 and it's the Bengals.

Edit:
    Actually this situation just gets funnier and funnier IMO -
    Last edited by warfelg; 04-20-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It is. Just kinda funny it's pick 1 and it's the Bengals.

Edit:
    Actually this situation just gets funnier and funnier IMO -
    which means you know, at some point, someone's going to have what was supposed to be a private in-house conversation without realizing their mike is open to another or other teams.........followed by crying foul because another/other teams knew what their discussion was
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which means you know, at some point, someone's going to have what was supposed to be a private in-house conversation without realizing their mike is open to another or other teams.........followed by crying foul because another/other teams knew what their discussion was
    Like, given the things that can be done these days, how did they not set up a direct single line for every team to someone to call in to for the league who then calls Rog with the pick?

Not lose their wifi connection

If Murray or Chaisson is still available at 23 then take one of them, since I doubt that happens......Trade back

Use 23 and a later pick to try and get two 2nds (Chi or Indy) or try and get a 2nd & 3rd. If Mims is available, take him with our first pick after the trade back.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    they need to hire a hit squad to go over to Redskins HQ and trade out of the #2 spot so we can get young
    Agreed. Priority #1.

As for what I don't want, I don't want Derrick Brown at #3. Trade down and take him? Fine. If you stay at 3 you have to take Okudah imo assuming Washington doesn't do something incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Agreed. Priority #1.

As for what I don't want, I don't want Derrick Brown at #3. Trade down and take him? Fine. If you stay at 3 you have to take Okudah imo assuming Washington doesn't do something incredibly stupid.
    I'll never understand the mocks that have Okuda falling to 7. Then again, Brown's pretty beasty too.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Taking a RB (combination of positional value and team need) or a CB (loaded depth chart) are I think the only thing that the Pats could do in the 1st round that would piss me off. Other than that, we need pretty much everything...

QB - Obviously if you think there's a franchise guy there you have to take him. Even if you think Stidham is also a franchise guy you have to at least add to the competition with him so unproven.

WR - I actually think our depth chart here is better than most. We sucked here last year but Edelman played injured all year, Sanu never got any practice reps with Brady as he learned the system and Harry missed training camp and 10 weeks so never really got on the same page. I expect better production here this year but it's a long term need with age/contract status and it could use another top of the depth chart guy.

TE - Not sure any team has a worse depth chart at any position.

DT - Guy is a good solid starter and Adam Butler is a really good sub package rusher inside. Beau Allen I guess is alright enough as a rotational run stuffer. Not an awful rotation but could use top of the depth chart talent.

EDGE - Collins and Van Noy are gone. Need help here.

LB - Even with FA defections, we have Hightower and Jawhaun Bentley. Bentley has been an ok starter when he's called into that so I feel ok here. But coverage skill set is needed and Hightower could be freed up to help on the edge if we added here.

S - McCourty and Chung are both still great but aging. Wouldn't be a bad idea to draft a stud replacement for one a little early.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Even with FA defections, we have Hightower and Jawhaun Bentley.
    I gotta start calling free agents who leave for another team defectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    For my Patriots we need to draft a TE but I just hope we don't take a CB, QB or WR but if we do take a QB...only way I would support it is if we trade up
    Yeah, BB really struggles with late round QBs. He needs a #1 overall pick to be remotely successful (but not Cam).
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Who do you mean with two good young WRs? JuJu and?
    Any WR who is on the Steelers is a great WR. Once they get traded though, then they're bad.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Not lose their wifi connection
    with the 22nd pick in the NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings select.......sorry, it's buffering....buffering...buffering....ok their time is up with the 23rd pick in the NFL draft..
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Catching Sitewolf with the Vikings cheerleaders by himself?(Will Ferell voice) 😁

But for real though. I don't want the Vikings to trade up. Stay put

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Catching Sitewolf with the Vikings cheerleaders by himself?(Will Ferell voice) 😁

But for real though. I don't want the Vikings to trade up. Stay put
    Could see a Joe Thuney trade with you guys. If you guys move out of #26 to the early 2nd and pick up an early 3rd with it you should still be able to get a CB and then also add Thuney for that 3rd.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Titans fan...you asked what I would want to do. Well I really trust GM JRob completely. He's nailed it on some draft picks. Some have not lived up to expectations but was very very happy with last year's draft and he nailed it with R. Evans as well in a trade up. I am sure he has a better plan than me but my plan would be to try to trade up and draft Chase Young. I realize it would cost a king's ransom as JRob has put it so bluntly in the past, but for me it would be worth it. We were in the AFC Championship last year. Many core players are back and the team has good young talent at several positions. With resigning Tannehill and bringing Henry back, I believe the time to win is now. If we trade multiple first round picks and some second round picks to go for Young and it flops at least I think we tried to for it all. In the end, we have to stop Mahomes and Jackson and I don't see how we do that without legit pass rush. We traded away Jurrell Casey for cap relief and that really hurts. The only way to make that look good is bringing in pass rush help in the way of Clowney or going all in on Young. I'm not completely sold on Clowney though I would be happy since the Titans literally NEVER bring in a top free agent. I trust JRob's scouting and if he feels there is other rushers that are being underrated in this draft, I am all for holding back but what I would do is push all the chips in for #2 pick.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast