Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 999 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999799899910001001100910491099 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 22166
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He said they are less trusting of the medical community. Doesn’t excuse them or mean they doubts are well founded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ********. There's a lot of people that don't trust the government. I guess they get a pass too. It has nothing to do with anything other than their party.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Why aren't you giving black people **** for not getting vaccinated? Their color or their party? Or both?
    Because black people have reasons to distrust the medical community as I previously linked.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...istrust-doubts

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...not-hesitancy/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ng-vaccinated/

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...eople-of-color

Although vaccines save lives, vaccine hesitancy — a tendency to avoid or put off getting a vaccine — affects all demographics, especially when a new vaccine enters the market.

Institutional racism and historical inequities in health care may also play a role in vaccine hesitancy among African Americans and other people of color. Incidents of the medical establishment endangering the health or betraying the trust of Black patients and research participants have complicated the relationship between the medical establishment and these communities. A historic lack of diversity among health care practitioners and substandard services and care afforded to patients living with poverty can create enduring negative experiences with medical care.

Vaccine hesitancy among some groups can result from fears that a family member’s immigration status will be under scrutiny, or that the costs of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will be too expensive. (There is no charge for receiving the COVID-19 vaccines at this time.)
    Btw it looks like some of that sentiment is changing.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2021...lack-americans

********. There's a lot of people that don't trust the government. I guess they get a pass too. It has nothing to do with anything other than their party.
    Everyone knows mediocre white guys have been just as mistreated by the government as blacks have.

There is literally no reason to take you seriously, ever.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Everyone knows mediocre white guys have been just as mistreated by the government as blacks have.

There is literally no reason to take you seriously, ever.
    I don't care. If you're gonna go around talking **** about people not getting vaccinated you better be ready to talk that **** about everybody not getting vaccinated. Unless you think covid purposefully ignores black people.

Why aren't you giving black people **** for not getting vaccinated? Their color or their party? Or both?
    I don't care. If you're gonna go around talking **** about people not getting vaccinated you better be ready to talk that **** about everybody not getting vaccinated. Unless you think covid purposefully ignores black people.
    Except black people are vaccinated.

You guys have outdated talking points. Black people have the same % of people vaccinated as white people.

And black people have a higher % than Republicans/Conservatives…

You can’t even use the “but what about” argument for them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except black people are vaccinated.

You guys have outdated talking points. Black people have the same % of people vaccinated as white people.

And black people have a higher % than Republicans/Conservatives…

You can’t even use the “but what about” argument for them anymore.
    That's not the point genius. Do I need to bring out the bouncy red ball for you?

That's not the point genius. Do I need to bring out the bouncy red ball for you?
    I know facts are never your point. I’m saying they should be.

That's not the point and you know it. The point is you'll gladly give republicans **** that aren't vaccinated but won't do the same for Democrats. Specifically black Democrats.

Or, you could have some idea of history and not just be sad inside that someone isn't complaining about black people like you wish they were.

That's not the point and you know it. The point is you'll gladly give republicans **** that aren't vaccinated but won't do the same for Democrats. Specifically black Democrats.
    Democrats and Black Democrats are vaccinated though, that’s the point. There’s nobody to make an excuse for, they’ve got the vaccine or are getting it.

Now, what about the white conservatives who not only don’t have the vaccine, but have zero plans to ever get it?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

were you too busy feeling like a victim to read the doesn’t excuse them part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-03-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Just a bunch of ****ing hypocrites.

Its absolutely the point. Whether you choose to ignore the reasons why black people have a longstanding distrust with the medical community, that's on you. And if black people are catching up to other races in vaccinations, why aren't Republicans?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ack-americans/

Keep telling yourself that its the same.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-03-2021 at 06:00 PM.