Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 969 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 46986991995996796896997097197910191069 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 17307

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Do you have evidence to show that this policy is what's driving their death count? Or is this entirely conjecture? Considering we know that kid's are the least likely to get, or spread Covid, I doubt that this is effecting their death count much at all.
    Ehhhhhh, whatís a few kid deaths? Letís get serious when it hits quadruple digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Ehhhhhh, whatís a few kid deaths? Letís get serious when it hits quadruple digits.
    Good reading comprehension is lacking in you.

You keep asking if these people know what they are doing and yet the very story you shared says that they are medically trained. Youíre just *****ing to *****.

And I like how youíre pro-vaccine but you keep harping against getting people vaccinated and common sense laws like letting the school know that your kid is sick all because children are less likely to get sick from it. You conservatives really donít give a **** about children.
    Hmmm. Trash poster calling people ****ing stupid. Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again they were doing it the last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, I was also outraged that they didn't make people take a vaccine that wasn't out yet.

Nearly every place in that top 10 are incredibly small, with tiny populations. That's like comparing Texas to Dublin California.
    Get the **** out of here.

Also included in that top 10 are Quebec and Ontario.

But this also acts like the issue here has been getting the vaccine to people, which you know isn't true. Outside of places like Alberta, they've done significantly better at taking the vaccine than we have. It's not a numbers issue, otherwise Wyoming wouldn't be at the bottom.

Alabama is trying to use COVID relief funds to build more prisons. Because of course they are.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...51368a9604fda9

You keep asking if these people know what they are doing and yet the very story you shared says that they are medically trained. Youíre just *****ing to *****.

And I like how youíre pro-vaccine but you keep harping against getting people vaccinated and common sense laws like letting the school know that your kid is sick all because children are less likely to get sick from it. You conservatives really donít give a **** about children.
    I literally said that parents should be informed if another child at their kid's school tested positive (not the name of the child) so that they can make an informed decision.
    Don't care about the children? Shutting down schools and permanent masking aren't Zero Cost solutions, they disproportionately affect poor and young children.
    How many kids do you think are dying or are being hospitalized because of Covid?
    What we're doing is weighing the different costs of policies and comparing them to what we know, one of those things we know is that kids are overwhelmingly less likely to contract, spread or suffer adverse effects of Covid. But sending kids (particularly poor kids) home to virtual classes is costing them pressure learning time, and setting them back YEARS compared to others.

Let me ask you this, do you believe shutting down schools and daycare is a ZERO cost solution to a single positive covid test? If you don't then the responsible thing is to weigh those costs.

My dad was medically trained as an EMT in the Army. That doesn't qualify him to do everything a nurse would do in a hospital. Hell you can be a licenced Nurse in a hospital in NY and not be qualified to do certain tasks.

So then you do have EVIDENCE that this SPECIFIC policy is what's causing the spike in Covid cases and not other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Do you agree with this policy?
    I don't agree with a policy that doesn't inform parents about a positive test case in their child's class. I think parents should be informed about a positive test, and then make a decision based on that knowledge, whether that's sending their kid back to school or doing at-home learning. W/e

If I had a 13-year-old, who's fully vax'd and has no underlying health conditions I wouldn't give a **** about sending them back to school.
    But I should still have that info to make the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Alabama is trying to use COVID relief funds to build more prisons. Because of course they are.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...51368a9604fda9
    They should argue that they are trying to offer all prisoners isolation to ensure 6 feet of social distancing...

But honestly the DOJ needs to sue to stop this crap.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Does anyone know what are vaccination rates are among the Prison population? Are we bothering to vaccinate them.
    I remember we let out a lot of prisoners including violent criminals because Covid was spreading in prisons real bad. (This was in like June of 2020)

BTW You know many European countries aren't even bothering to mask Children right?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/u...s-britain.html

https://ajlamesa.medium.com/children...l-b244e4f035ad

Does Europe hate the children too? Or Are European countries just run by the GQP?

BTW You know many European countries aren't even bothering to mask Children right?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/u...s-britain.html

https://ajlamesa.medium.com/children...l-b244e4f035ad

Does Europe hate the children too? Or Are European countries just run by the GQP?
    Didn't you just say you don't care if exposed children quarantine?

I've been vax'd for months dude. I got the J&J.
    Feels like just yesterday you were telling me they had no vaccines available in Idaho when we both knew that was complete BS. I'm glad you got vaccinated but I remember how hesitant you were months after its availability.