Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 968 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 46886891895896696796896997097810181068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 17305
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Kind of ironic how now theyíre concerned with proper medical credentials, but they sure werenít while listening to their freedomeagle.Facebook podcast that told them vaccines and masks donít work. Lol
    I've never been against vaccines, and I fully believe N95 masks are highly effective. Should we be letting uncertified individuals handle sensitive medical cases?

Also, should these soldiers being called up be given liability protection from lawsuits stemming from medical malpractice, since they're being forced into these situations that they might not even be qualified for.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm not trivializing anything, I'm contextualizing the situation. We're a country of 330 million not 55 thousand. We have therapeutics and several vaccines that work.
    We can't live in a state of perpetual fear. I keep hearing that we have a pandemic of the unvax'd, well, these people have made life decisions just like smokers. Do you want to throw all the unvax'd in Jail? Your putting the whole country in a perpetual jail.
    Iím not trivializing anything, Iím just saying who cares if all the unvaccinated die? Lol

How do you think we should live? What is your plan?

Maybe if Florida didnít allow kids to go to school with Covid without having to tell anyone there wouldnít be many deaths there eitherÖ
    Do you have evidence to show that this policy is what's driving their death count? Or is this entirely conjecture? Considering we know that kid's are the least likely to get, or spread Covid, I doubt that this is effecting their death count much at all.

I've never been against vaccines, and I fully believe N95 masks are highly effective. Should we be letting uncertified individuals handle sensitive medical cases?

Also, should these soldiers being called up be given liability protection from lawsuits stemming from medical malpractice, since they're being forced into these situations that they might not even be qualified for.
    I think you keep pushing a false narrative that the nurses and military members brought in to help are unqualified and donít know what theyíre doing.

I donít think thatís true. The National Guard has been helping the medical community deal with Covid pretty much the entire time and there hasnít been this catastrophe of care while doing so.

I think youíre reaching

Iím not trivializing anything, Iím just saying who cares if all the unvaccinated die? Lol

How do you think we should live? What is your plan?
    My plan would be to count N.I. along with vaccination, supply every American with N95 masks, and increase our production of therapeutics such as Regeneron, to treat people with Covid, while allowing people to get booster shots, and also, start making booster shots for the varients. It doesn't make much sense to push a vax that's designed for Alpha when no one is even getting alpha anymore.

I think you keep pushing a false narrative that the nurses and military members brought in to help are unqualified and donít know what theyíre doing.

I donít think thatís true. The National Guard has been helping the medical community deal with Covid pretty much the entire time and there hasnít been this catastrophe of care while doing so.

I think youíre reaching
    There are all sorts of capacities that include "helping" that doesn't mean they're qualified for all medical procedures.

Also, this doesn't answer my question, should these soldiers be granted some form of qualified immunity from Malpractice Suits.

Malpractice happens every day in this country, by good doctors and nurses. Not just weekend warriors. We have approx 250k-400k people die from malpractice everyday.

Do you have evidence to show that this policy is what's driving their death count? Or is this entirely conjecture? Considering we know that kid's are the least likely to get, or spread Covid, I doubt that this is effecting their death count much at all.
    I donít think itís driving their cases, but I think it is contributing. Itís also not the only thing Florida is doing, if they were doing that but taking all other sensible precautions itíd be one thing, but their doing that in addition to all the other things that contribute to the spread.

There are all sorts of capacities that include "helping" that doesn't mean they're qualified for all medical procedures.
    To be clear: they were helping with medical procedures and care. They werenít just emptying the garbageÖ

I donít think itís driving their cases, but I think it is contributing. Itís also not the only thing Florida is doing, if they were doing that but taking all other sensible precautions itíd be one thing, but their doing that in addition to all the other things that contribute to the spread.
    Contributing .01%? 10%? 80%? What are we talking about here?

Contributing .01%? 10%? 80%? What are we talking about here?
    Enough that itís a bad idea. Iím not saying **** the schools down for a single positive, but letting kids go to school with Covid and not telling parents is borderline trying to spread the virus.

Also, this doesn't answer my question, should these soldiers be granted some form of qualified immunity from Malpractice Suits.

Malpractice happens every day in this country, by good doctors and nurses. Not just weekend warriors. We have approx 250k-400k people die from malpractice everyday.
    Neither of you know which jobs need to be filled or what qualifications those filling them actually have. This conversation is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It might be partial vax, like if you only have 1 shot, or if you haven't gotten your booster yet. They can't call you unvax'd if you have had one shot of Pfizer.
    Nope. Their pie chart indicates the partially vaccinated separately. The 2/3 number is 100% not accurate.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Fingerbang is bending over backwards to justify his belief that since we canít stop it 100% we shouldnít do anything to mitigate it and if millions more Americans die, oh well.
    Wouldn't we have to actually get to the first million dead before millions more can die?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Neither of you know which jobs need to be filled or what qualifications those filling them actually have. This conversation is insane
    Theyíre asking combat medics to do neurosurgery.

Do you agree with this policy?