Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 964 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 46486491495496296396496596697410141064 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 17305
    Fingerbang is bending over backwards to justify his belief that since we can’t stop it 100% we shouldn’t do anything to mitigate it and if millions more Americans die, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Something like that. We had a few of those traveling nurses last year. Some were pretty good, others not so much. They are very expensive and are a reason young nurses are not staying in rural areas. The pay is really good and the benefits are pretty good as well. I would like the travel, but I don't think I would like to deal with unfamiliar patients every day.
    Seems one could make a lot of money as a vaccinated nurse right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Fingerbang is bending over backwards to justify his belief that since we can’t stop it 100% we shouldn’t do anything to mitigate it and if millions more Americans die, oh well.
    Stop it 100%?

You got a loooong way to go. Fire a few more people that should do it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Stop it 100%?

You’re right, the only thing we have a chance at getting 100% the way things are going is unvaccinated Floridians dead due to DeSantis’ Covid policies

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Stop it 100%?

Or they could just get vaccinated.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse will temporarily close 22 of its 35 operating rooms starting Monday in anticipation of a growing staff shortage due to New York’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

The hospital had already postponed elective surgeries as a result of chronic staff shortages during the coronavirus pandemic.

Now, priority will be given to surgeries that are medically necessary, time sensitive or involve critical-care trauma cases, the hospital announced Friday. Those surgeries will be consolidated into the 13 open operating rooms.
    https://www.syracuse.com/health/2021...-shortage.html

They're waiting for the cavalry to arrive from Mississippi to get things tip top again. The travelers.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Sounds like their staff should get vaccinated.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Yeah seems like a totally good idea to have nonvaccinated nurses and hospital staff treat immunocompromised patients all day long. What could go wrong?
    Again they were doing it the last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again they were doing it the last year

does that make it a good idea? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I am of the belief that boosters should start with those under the age of 65, not above. The vaccines are to reduce effects and help stop the spread. How many 65+ are in gatherings and large ones at that? Shouldn't the booster start with those that do gather?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I am of the belief that boosters should start with those under the age of 65, not above. The vaccines are to reduce effects and help stop the spread. How many 65+ are in gatherings and large ones at that? Shouldn't the booster start with those that do gather?
    You actually think that people over 65 don't gather?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    65+ got shots first so just naturally their initial shots immunity would run out more quickly. But on top of that their immune systems are weaker due to age and other factors which means their immunity response is more likely to become susceptible over time. And naturally they have an inclination towards worse outcomes from COVID, so obviously they’re the best target population to protect.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You actually think that people over 65 don't gather?
    My Mom goes out more then I do. I think old people definitely spend more time out going to the store as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Our failure spelled out in red and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.fema.gov/fact-sheet/nati...id-19-response

Actually, the National Guard has been very active in treating and assisting with Covid. Tens of thousands have been called up to duty. It’s been pretty impressive actually.
    That's not the same thing as years of specialized training and experience working in specific types of Nursing every day.