Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 958 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 45885890894895695795895996096810081058 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 17059
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you agree with him? Do you think people should care what is thinks? If so for what reason?
    I don't know if the numbers are right, but if they are it's worthy of discussion. I'm torn on mandatory vaccination. I think everyone should get vaccinated, but doing so further splits society. I'd much rather get as many people vaccinated through incentives than force.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    In an article this month for Breitbart, John Nolte argued that the partisan gap in vaccination rates was part of a liberal plot. His argument is bizarre: the reason why liberals like Biden, Pelosi, and Fauci have tried so hard to persuade people to get vaccinated is precisely because they know that Republican voters will do the opposite of whatever they say. “Right now, a countless number of Trump supporters believe they are owning the left by refusing to take a lifesaving vaccine,” Nolte wrote, which apparently is the nefarious goal of said liberals. He concludes, “In a country where elections are decided on razor-thin margins, does it not benefit one side [Democratic voters] if their opponents [Republican voters] simply drop dead?”
    I think there is something to the idea that politicians and media take advantage of knowing how each side will react to certain inputs. I don't think it comes close to some conspiracy idea though, I think it's just the whole machine being built on manipulating the population at every level rather than a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't mind police quitting their jobs. I do wonder what their retirement benefits will be.
    I look at it as a good proxy for getting rid of the bad cops. If they aren't willing to get the vaccine to protect their community, then I doubt they were doing much better at the serving part of the job.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

I don't know if the numbers are right, but if they are it's worthy of discussion. I'm torn on mandatory vaccination. I think everyone should get vaccinated, but doing so further splits society. I'd much rather get as many people vaccinated through incentives than force.
    It is worth exploring why some groups have low vaccination rates. I don’t think that was focus of the article you posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Looks like Ben Garrison, the dude who makes ****ty Trump comics has contracted COVID. One wonders if he really did and is trying a grift. He’s saying beet juice is the thing.

It is worth exploring why some groups have low vaccination rates. I don’t think that was focus of the article you posted
    It wasn't, but it does highlight the potential issue of creating a two-tier society with vaccine mandates.

It wasn't, but it does highlight the potential issue of creating a two-tier society with vaccine mandates.
    You understand that the point of the mandate is to get everyone on the same level, yes?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You understand that the point of the mandate is to get everyone on the same level, yes?
    You think that's what the point was? Not to make people choose between employment and vaccination or regular testing? Or just to make it look like they are trying to "fix" the issue?

You think that's what the point was? Not to make people choose between employment and vaccination or regular testing? Or just to make it look like they are trying to "fix" the issue?
    I think the point is to get as many vaccinated as possible.

Of course that's the ****ing point.

It also works.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-business/amp/

No one was complaining about a "two-tiered society" when you needed to get a measles vaccine to attend school.

So I guess NY is calling in the national guard to fill in for all the nurses they're firing.

First of all, are these people even qualified to do this job, are they going to provide the same quality of care, and most importantly are THEY all vax'd.

You think they're just using random National Guard soldiers to act as nurses and not trained nurses that serve in the National Guard? Come on.

And yes, all National Guard are required to be vaccinated.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Why are you such a hack?

Coming from one himself that’s funny