Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 956 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 45685690694695495595695795896610061056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 17298
  1. #14326
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm more upset over WHAT they're being punished for.

    It's like celabrating Al Capone getting punished for tax evasion. Instead of all the you know...murder.
    I’m celebrating that their punished. I’d rather Capone be punished for tax evasion instead of not being punished at all…

  2. #14327
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,070

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So the subject is kind of an anti-vax talking point, and the source isn't what any reasonable person would call a "news source" so take it with a grain of salt, but this is what experts in the UK are saying about varients.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/01/healt...vaccines-intl/
    Why is the subject anti vaxx?
    You seem to think a lot of things are anti vaxx. I’m not following. I still think getting it was just as good an idea and I hope they are still developing better stuff

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-24-2021 at 06:46 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #14328
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I’m celebrating that their punished. I’d rather Capone be punished for tax evasion instead of not being punished at all…
    I mean smuggling Chicken will get you what a few weeks at most? This seems like a waste of time.

  4. #14329
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is the subject anti vaxx?
    You seem to think a lot of things are anti vaxx. I’m not following. I still think getting it was just as good an idea and I hope they are still developing better stuff

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Talking point "there will just be a version that ignores the vax" is what's anti-vax because people use it as an excuse to not bother getting inoculated. Since eventually there will be a version that ignores the vax and affects everyone the same why bother? Or so the argument goes.

    It's the same reason that argument around Natural Immunity is considered "Anti-Vax" even though there is mounting evidence to show that NI is as good or better than the vax.

  5. #14330
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,857
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I mean smuggling Chicken will get you what a few weeks at most? This seems like a waste of time.
    According to the article, maximum sentence is up to 6 months. And if they’re anything like the states, they can confiscate the $100,000.

  6. #14331
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,070
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The Talking point "there will just be a version that ignores the vax" is what's anti-vax because people use it as an excuse to not bother getting inoculated. Since eventually there will be a version that ignores the vax and affects everyone the same why bother? Or so the argument goes.

    It's the same reason that argument around Natural Immunity is considered "Anti-Vax" even though there is mounting evidence to show that NI is as good or better than the vax.
    I get people being scared of it bc you think it was rushed or you don’t think we can no about anything long term etc. These things don’t seem like logical to me. Are these “taking points” or did you come up with them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #14332
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I get people being scared of it bc you think it was rushed or you don’t think we can no about anything long term etc. These things don’t seem like logical to me. Are these “taking points” or did you come up with them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also think people should get vax'd, but I have coworkers who are VERY anti-vax, and these are some of the reasons they give, I always try to be polite and non-judgemental, but these are the arguments I see and hear.

  8. #14333
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    According to the article, maximum sentence is up to 6 months. And if they’re anything like the states, they can confiscate the $100,000.
    6 months is an awful lot for fried chicken smuggling. Also, I think un/fortunately those laws your talking about are unique to the US.
    I wish we would get rid of them, they're a 4A violation.

  9. #14334
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,910
    Jordan once again exposes the ignorant masses that are the foot soldiers in the war on our children's health

  10. #14335
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jordan once again exposes the ignorant masses that are the foot soldiers in the war on our children's health
    It’s scary how stupid some people are.

  11. #14336
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    It’s scary how stupid some people are.
    Look in the mirror


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #14337
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,276
    Children are the least likely to get sick from Covid, and the least likely to have negative effects, and there are other health considerations regarding masking children, it's not a zero-cost solution regardless of what authoritarians want to believe.



    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...wnside/619952/


    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jordan once again exposes the ignorant masses that are the foot soldiers in the war on our children's health

  13. #14338
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look in the mirror


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You agree with the parents in this situation?

    Nice personal attack by the way.

  14. #14339
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look in the mirror


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh snap


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #14340
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,906
    Brewers is like a hot stove around here lately

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •