Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 956 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 45685690694695495595695795896610061056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 17298
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm more upset over WHAT they're being punished for.

It's like celabrating Al Capone getting punished for tax evasion. Instead of all the you know...murder.
    I’m celebrating that their punished. I’d rather Capone be punished for tax evasion instead of not being punished at all…

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

So the subject is kind of an anti-vax talking point, and the source isn't what any reasonable person would call a "news source" so take it with a grain of salt, but this is what experts in the UK are saying about varients.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/01/healt...vaccines-intl/
    Why is the subject anti vaxx?
    You seem to think a lot of things are anti vaxx. I’m not following. I still think getting it was just as good an idea and I hope they are still developing better stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-24-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I’m celebrating that their punished. I’d rather Capone be punished for tax evasion instead of not being punished at all…
    I mean smuggling Chicken will get you what a few weeks at most? This seems like a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is the subject anti vaxx?
    You seem to think a lot of things are anti vaxx. I’m not following. I still think getting it was just as good an idea and I hope they are still developing better stuff

The Talking point "there will just be a version that ignores the vax" is what's anti-vax because people use it as an excuse to not bother getting inoculated. Since eventually there will be a version that ignores the vax and affects everyone the same why bother? Or so the argument goes.

It's the same reason that argument around Natural Immunity is considered "Anti-Vax" even though there is mounting evidence to show that NI is as good or better than the vax.

I mean smuggling Chicken will get you what a few weeks at most? This seems like a waste of time.
    According to the article, maximum sentence is up to 6 months. And if they’re anything like the states, they can confiscate the $100,000.

The Talking point "there will just be a version that ignores the vax" is what's anti-vax because people use it as an excuse to not bother getting inoculated. Since eventually there will be a version that ignores the vax and affects everyone the same why bother? Or so the argument goes.

It's the same reason that argument around Natural Immunity is considered "Anti-Vax" even though there is mounting evidence to show that NI is as good or better than the vax.
    I get people being scared of it bc you think it was rushed or you don’t think we can no about anything long term etc. These things don’t seem like logical to me. Are these “taking points” or did you come up with them?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I get people being scared of it bc you think it was rushed or you don’t think we can no about anything long term etc. These things don’t seem like logical to me. Are these “taking points” or did you come up with them?

I also think people should get vax'd, but I have coworkers who are VERY anti-vax, and these are some of the reasons they give, I always try to be polite and non-judgemental, but these are the arguments I see and hear.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    According to the article, maximum sentence is up to 6 months. And if they’re anything like the states, they can confiscate the $100,000.
    6 months is an awful lot for fried chicken smuggling. Also, I think un/fortunately those laws your talking about are unique to the US.
    I wish we would get rid of them, they're a 4A violation.

Jordan once again exposes the ignorant masses that are the foot soldiers in the war on our children's health

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jordan once again exposes the ignorant masses that are the foot soldiers in the war on our children's health
    It’s scary how stupid some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    It’s scary how stupid some people are.
    Look in the mirror

Children are the least likely to get sick from Covid, and the least likely to have negative effects, and there are other health considerations regarding masking children, it's not a zero-cost solution regardless of what authoritarians want to believe.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...wnside/619952/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look in the mirror

You agree with the parents in this situation?

Nice personal attack by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look in the mirror

Oh snap

Brewers is like a hot stove around here lately

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk