Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 955 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 45585590594595395495595695796510051055 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 16032
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alaska is now the second state to ration health care due to COVID overflows.
    Ah, freedom.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Alaska is now the second state to ration health care due to COVID overflows.
    The whole state or just a hospital in the state?
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They found $100,000 in cash and a number of empty ounce bags. I suspect they busted them for the KFC because they needed probable cause to search and detain them because they are drug dealers.
    I don't doubt that they are Drug Dealers at all, but having that much cash or ounce bags by themselves isn't illegal, so long as they lawyer up, they'll probably get off.

This guy appears to be engaging in what we call “performative patriotism”. I got all my other shots but I’ve associated this one with politics so I won’t take it.

We have a vax for Anthrax?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The whole state or just a hospital in the state?
    The whole state:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Alaska, which led most U.S. states in coronavirus vaccinations months ago, took the drastic step on Wednesday of imposing crisis-care standards for its entire hospital system, declaring that a crushing surge in COVID-19 patients has forced rationing of strained medical resources.

Governor Mike Dunleavy and health officials announced the move as the tally of newly confirmed cases statewide reached another single-day record of 1,224 patients amid a wave of infections driven by the spread of the highly contagious Delta variant among the unvaccinated.

The Delta variant is “crippling our healthcare system. It’s impacting everything from heart attacks to strokes to our children if they get in a bike accident,” Dr. Anne Zink, Alaska’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Dunleavy.
    Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ala...ls-2021-09-23/
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I don't doubt that they are Drug Dealers at all, but having that much cash or ounce bags by themselves isn't illegal, so long as they lawyer up, they'll probably get off.
    Hence arresting them for the KFC. This story is the equivalent of us busting Al Capone for tax evasion as opposed to all his gang related activities.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't know about darkest, but it's definitely the dumbest timeline.
    There is more to life than what you're living. You take a chance and face the wind.

Hence arresting them for the KFC. This story is the equivalent of us busting Al Capone for tax evasion as opposed to all his gang-related activities.
    I doubt being busted with illegal amounts of KFC will lead to the same penalty.

I doubt being busted with illegal amounts of KFC will lead to the same penalty.
    Probably not, but will be more of a penalty than not being busted at all…

Probably not, but will be more of a penalty than not being busted at all…
    Hahahaha
    Me:
    What are you in for?
    You:
    Got caught smugling.
    Me:
    Oh ****, drugs, weapons, prostitutes?
    You:
    Got caught with chicken from the Colonel.
    Me:
    Is that like some new street drug? Is the Colonel like a drug kingpin.
    You:
    No...Like KFC chicken, with biscuits, and coleslaw.
    Me:
    Is..Coleslaw like a street name for weed?
    You:
    No! I got caught with Chicken...

Hahahaha
    Me:
    What are you in for?
    You:
    Got caught smugling.
    Me:
    Oh ****, drugs, weapons, prostitutes?
    You:
    Got caught with chicken from the Colonel.
    Me:
    Is that like some new street drug? Is the Colonel like a drug kingpin.
    You:
    No...Like KFC chicken, with biscuits, and coleslaw.
    Me:
    Is..Coleslaw like a street name for weed?
    You:
    No! I got caught with Chicken...
    It will certainly loosen their “street cred” lol.

Are you upset that a bunch of gang members/drug dealers were caught and will be punished?

If only the state hadn’t been drinking them up like a drunk on payday and taking them from the other 49 states. Maybe they could start encouraging and even requiring vaccinations in some instances.

So the subject is kind of an anti-vax talking point, and the source isn't what any reasonable person would call a "news source" so take it with a grain of salt, but this is what experts in the UK are saying about varients.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/01/healt...vaccines-intl/

It will certainly loosen their “street cred” lol.

Are you upset that a bunch of gang members/drug dealers were caught and will be punished?
    I'm more upset over WHAT they're being punished for.

It's like celabrating Al Capone getting punished for tax evasion. Instead of all the you know...murder.

Except they weren't TAKING anything away from any other states, every state had the opportunity to buy them, and there was no shortage until the govt forced the sale of the entire supply to themselves.
    They litterally created a shortage where one didn't exist before.
    All right when cases are surging in some states, and right before we see a surge in Colder Northern states.
    The shortage existed before and still exists, just Florida wasn't the one facing the shortage because they and six other states were able to buy up the market.

“Just seven states are making up 70 percent of the orders. Our supply is not unlimited and we believe it should be equitable across states,” Psaki said during a press briefing. “I think our role as the government overseeing the entire country is to be equitable in how we distribute. We’re not going to give a greater percentage to Florida over Oklahoma.”
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ence-in-tampa/
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

So the subject is kind of an anti-vax talking point, and the source isn't what any reasonable person would call a "news source" so take it with a grain of salt, but this is what experts in the UK are saying about varients.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/01/healt...vaccines-intl/
    The only thing more funny than this dumb performative bit of theater is the way it's just ignored because no one can take anyone that acts like this seriously.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP