Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 933 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 4338338839239319329339349359439831033 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 15827
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

See? You all can't help yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Everyone was required to be vaccinated and ha e the results of a negative test less than 48 hours prior to the event.

Can little Timmy get vaccinated? If heís under 12, the answer is no. Are the schools allowed to require vaccines? Likely not since most states believe the parent has the unquestionable right to do what they want regardless the impact on others.
    Rest assured the servers were still required to wear their mask the whole time.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Everyone was required to be vaccinated and ha e the results of a negative test less than 48 hours prior to the event.

Can little Timmy get vaccinated? If heís under 12, the answer is no. Are the schools allowed to require vaccines? Likely not since most states believe the parent has the unquestionable right to do what they want regardless the impact on others.
    Then why did the staff have to mask?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Rest assured the servers were still required to wear their mask the whole time.
    Possibly. But itís probably important to remember that these award shows are technically a performance and CA law allowed performers to be massless if they meet certain conditions.

I know you want to try and point out how people are hypocrites or what have you but that only applies if the conditions are the same and they arenít. Two people reacting differently to two different scenarios means absolutely nothing. Itís like saying someone who skins their knee and cries is a baby because someone else who gets put under for a hip replacement doesnít cry and is a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Invermectin is not recommended for Covid treatment. Every conservative:

fDa apPRovEd DRuG

Possibly. But itís probably important to remember that these award shows are technically a performance and CA law allowed performers to be massless if they meet certain conditions.

I know you want to try and point out how people are hypocrites or what have you but that only applies if the conditions are the same and they arenít. Two people reacting differently to two different scenarios means absolutely nothing. Itís like saying someone who skins their knee and cries is a baby because someone else who gets put under for a hip replacement doesnít cry and is a hero.
    Holy ****ing hypocritical mental gymnastics Batman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Invermectin is not recommended for Covid treatment. Every conservative:

fDa apPRovEd DRuG
    Thank you for not including me with the conservatives. Some on these boards would not be that generous.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Probably because their employee required it. It also looks like there is food and drink on the tables

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Probably because their employee required it. It also looks like there is food and drink on the tables

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So the deep state elites could point and laugh Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Why did the staff have to bring food up to temperature and wash their hands after they ****? I just don't get it!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Iím hoping they finally start to get it!

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...p-voters-dead/

Iím hoping they finally start to get it!

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...p-voters-dead/
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-20-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Why did the staff have to bring food up to temperature and wash their hands after they ****? I just don't get it!
    Snobby liberals ****, sneeze and pee too.