Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 933 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 4338338839239319329339349359439831033 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 15827
  1. #13981
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,534
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  2. #13982
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,285
    See? You all can't help yourselves.

  3. #13983
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,534
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Everyone was required to be vaccinated and ha e the results of a negative test less than 48 hours prior to the event.

    Can little Timmy get vaccinated? If heís under 12, the answer is no. Are the schools allowed to require vaccines? Likely not since most states believe the parent has the unquestionable right to do what they want regardless the impact on others.
    Rest assured the servers were still required to wear their mask the whole time.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  4. #13984
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,630
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Everyone was required to be vaccinated and ha e the results of a negative test less than 48 hours prior to the event.

    Can little Timmy get vaccinated? If heís under 12, the answer is no. Are the schools allowed to require vaccines? Likely not since most states believe the parent has the unquestionable right to do what they want regardless the impact on others.
    Then why did the staff have to mask?

  5. #13985
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,442
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Rest assured the servers were still required to wear their mask the whole time.
    Possibly. But itís probably important to remember that these award shows are technically a performance and CA law allowed performers to be massless if they meet certain conditions.

    I know you want to try and point out how people are hypocrites or what have you but that only applies if the conditions are the same and they arenít. Two people reacting differently to two different scenarios means absolutely nothing. Itís like saying someone who skins their knee and cries is a baby because someone else who gets put under for a hip replacement doesnít cry and is a hero.

  6. #13986
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,026
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Invermectin is not recommended for Covid treatment. Every conservative:

    fDa apPRovEd DRuG

  7. #13987
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,630
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Possibly. But itís probably important to remember that these award shows are technically a performance and CA law allowed performers to be massless if they meet certain conditions.

    I know you want to try and point out how people are hypocrites or what have you but that only applies if the conditions are the same and they arenít. Two people reacting differently to two different scenarios means absolutely nothing. Itís like saying someone who skins their knee and cries is a baby because someone else who gets put under for a hip replacement doesnít cry and is a hero.
    Holy ****ing hypocritical mental gymnastics Batman!!!

  8. #13988
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,164
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Invermectin is not recommended for Covid treatment. Every conservative:

    fDa apPRovEd DRuG
    Thank you for not including me with the conservatives. Some on these boards would not be that generous.

  9. #13989
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,707
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then why did the staff have to mask?
    Probably because their employee required it. It also looks like there is food and drink on the tables

  10. #13990
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Probably because their employee required it. It also looks like there is food and drink on the tables

  11. #13991
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,785

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then why did the staff have to mask?
    So the deep state elites could point and laugh Hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #13992
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Probably because their employee required it. It also looks like there is food and drink on the tables
    Why did the staff have to bring food up to temperature and wash their hands after they ****? I just don't get it!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #13993
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,442
    Iím hoping they finally start to get it!

    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...p-voters-dead/

  14. #13994
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,630
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím hoping they finally start to get it!

    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...p-voters-dead/
    .
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-20-2021 at 07:55 PM.

  15. #13995
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,630
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why did the staff have to bring food up to temperature and wash their hands after they ****? I just don't get it!
    Snobby liberals ****, sneeze and pee too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •