Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 928 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 42882887891892692792892993093897810281428 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 22096
  1. #13906
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,534
    Nate, is Ivermectin labeled for human use? Yes or no?

  2. #13907
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nate, is Ivermectin labeled for human use? Yes or no?
    Feline boy, is Ivermectin labeled for animal use? Yes or no?

  3. #13908
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Feline boy, is Ivermectin labeled for animal use? Yes or no?
    Are aspirin and pain killers marked for Animal use?

  4. #13909
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Or I suppose we could talk about Doyal and Gough's "intermediate needs."


    Adequate nutritious food and water
    Adequate protective housing
    A safe work environment
    A supply of clothing
    A safe physical environment
    Appropriate health care
    Security in childhood
    Meaningful primary relations with others
    Physical security
    Economic security
    Safe birth control and child-bearing
    Appropriate basic and cross-cultural education



    I'm sure one of those applies to abortion, I just can't put my finger on which one. Probably the clothing one.
    Why should anyone care about Doyal-Gough's oppinion on anything.

  5. #13910
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Are aspirin and pain killers marked for Animal use?
    I don't honestly know, I've never been told to give my dog aspirin before.

  6. #13911
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Why should anyone care about Doyal-Gough's oppinion on anything.
    Why should anyone care if anyone cares?

  7. #13912
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Breakthrough infections happen. That's going to be the case more so in elderly people hence why the FDA suggested they receive the booster. What's your point?

    Your chances are still way better to feel minimal side effects if you are vaccinated. The death totals and hospitalizations are still relatively low for vaccinated people even with the Delta variant. That should be enough encouragement for people to get it.
    I don't think break through cases are more likely in the elderly, just that they're more likely to have serious adverse effects to break through cases.

  8. #13913
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I don't think break through cases are more likely in the elderly, just that they're more likely to have serious adverse effects to break through cases.
    It does seem to be the case that it's more likely.

    https://sanantonioreport.org/covid-c...gh-infections/

  9. #13914
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I don't honestly know, I've never been told to give my dog aspirin before.
    There is aspirin that is made for dogs dude...just because you never gave your dog aspirin doesn't mean they don't make it.

  10. #13915
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    There is aspirin that is made for dogs dude...just because you never gave your dog aspirin doesn't mean they don't make it.


    I didn't say they don't make it, dude, I said I didn't know, dude. You know what that means, yes? Are you that unfamiliar with being able to admit you don't know something?

  11. #13916
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It does seem to be the case that it's more likely.

    https://sanantonioreport.org/covid-c...gh-infections/
    Is that because the vaccine works less effectively in the elderly, or because the elderly were the first to be vaccinated so their dosages are wearing off first? If we know the vax wears off after 6-8 months, then it makes sense that the first people to get it would be the first group of people seeing breakthrough cases.

    I mean the elderly got the same vaccine that we got.

  12. #13917
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post


    I didn't say they don't make it, dude, I said I didn't know, dude. You know what that means, yes? Are you that unfamiliar with being able to admit you don't know something?
    The whole point your making regarding Ivermectin is that it's an "animal' drug because they make it for animals, well, they make it for people too.
    It's the same with a lot of medicines, they make pain killers, and anti-biotics for animals too, that doesn't anti-biotics horse medication anymore than it makes Ivermectin horse medication.

  13. #13918
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Is that because the vaccine works less effectively in the elderly, or because the elderly were the first to be vaccinated so their dosages are wearing off first? If we know the vax wears off after 6-8 months, then it makes sense that the first people to get it would be the first group of people seeing breakthrough cases.

    I mean the elderly got the same vaccine that we got.
    Elderly people tend to have a reduced immune reaction to most vaccines. We see the same thing with the flu shot, for example. Like a lot of other things, your immune system just doesn't work as well as you age.

  14. #13919
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The whole point your making regarding Ivermectin is that it's an "animal' drug because they make it for animals, well, they make it for people too.
    It's the same with a lot of medicines, they make pain killers, and anti-biotics for animals too, that doesn't anti-biotics horse medication anymore than it makes Ivermectin horse medication.
    I do so enjoy when people tell me what my point is.

    What we don't see is people running to the vet to get aspirin for their headache. We don't see farm supply stores unable to keep horse Aleve or whatever the **** they take in stock and having to make customers show a picture of themselves with their horse before they will sell them some Mr. Edvil.

    https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronaviru...4f6ad9c73.html

  15. #13920
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,445
    I read the other day that the biggest study that promotes Ivermectin for Covid is plagurised and falsified. And that the author used a thesaurus to change words. (This is old news)

    Which was real obvious when the fake study replaced the term 'Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome' with 'Extreme Intense Respiratory Syndrome'.

    Made me LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •