Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 919 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 4198198699099179189199209219299691019 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 15827
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That's literally what she's doing. If one group tells her to do something she MUST do it as a black person. If the other group tells her to do something she CAN'T do it as a black person.
    Nobody has been telling her she must do a damn thing as a black person, a woman, or whatever. The only person telling her that is her. She should refuse to say stupid **** and tell people that what appears to be as clear as day an STD reaction had anything to do with the vaccine.

Can you identify the person or persons who told her she has to take a specific position?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is that what she said? Is that all she said?
    Stop being aggressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Good job on the Fox Corporation. Shame their on air personalities don’t explain this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    you guess poorly (not surprised)
    Are you guys buddies or something?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Are you guys buddies or something?

Couldn't even tell you his name.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Couldn't even tell you his name.
    But you know his age? Your making no sense (no surprise here)

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Ahhh, yes. I’m assuming it was you, Scoots that deleted my post because you knew you couldn’t delete Valade’s. Wish you would hold some of these posters accountable that post nonsense and never reply once they get called out.

But go ahead and delete this one, too.
    I deleted a post where you took a discussion to a different thread. I left the ones in the other thread where the conversation was happening. And it says I deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody has been telling her she must do a damn thing as a black person, a woman, or whatever. The only person telling her that is her. She should refuse to say stupid **** and tell people that what appears to be as clear as day an STD reaction had anything to do with the vaccine.

Can you identify the person or persons who told her she has to take a specific position?
    I didn't say someone told her to do anything. How YOU know "Nobody has been telling her she must do a damn thing" is kind of amazing. If you want someone to identify the person why don't you ask her since she's the one who made the statement.

I don't know what all of this talk is about but the post you quoted is ciaban just saying a hypothetical not attributing the bolded to Nicki.

I didn't say someone told her to do anything. How YOU know "Nobody has been telling her she must do a damn thing" is kind of amazing. If you want someone to identify the person why don't you ask her since she's the one who made the statement.
    He knows bc he is a strong black women

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well she’s only saying this **** to distract everybody from the fact that her husband refused to register as a sex offender.

sounds like all the dummies here to push conspiracy theories. Y’all act stupid just so we get distracted from your ****** thoughts

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I'm not simply talking about her, I mean in general. To be clear, I wasn't leveling that critique at anyone here, I've never seen anyone here get upset by that, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that above. But I have seen people claim that "talk to your doctor" is anti-vax propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Good job on the Fox Corporation. Shame their on-air personalities don’t explain this fact.

Is that the same Rick Wilson who's in charge of the lincoln project and knowingly covered up for a sexual predator on the Lincoln Project?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Is that the same Rick Wilson who's in charge of the lincoln project and knowingly covered up for a sexual predator on the Lincoln Project?
    A defense that has nothing to do with the point of the tweet, which is an email sent to Fox Corp employees. Also I’ll wait to see how you feel about the previous president to see what value I apply to your concerns about sexual predators…I suspect I’ll be waiting a while.

That's literally what she's doing. If one group tells her to do something she MUST do it as a black person. If the other group tells her to do something she CAN'T do it as a black person.
    It's literally not. I have no idea what makes you think him being a white nationalist would've been fine if she were also white.