Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 918 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 4188188689089169179189199209289681018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 16061
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So Laura Loomer who once claimed she wanted to get covid to prove is nothing, now has it and is crying how bad it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another classic case of **** around and find out.

Trying hard to win that Herman Cain Award.

I think I like Nicki Minaj a little more now.

https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/statu...56221660663812

Most of her anecdote stuff was clearly absurd and it turned out to be so, but I do like that she called out the party game.

Get the **** out of here.

That's not calling out the "party game." It has been fascinating watching people talk about party when he said "white nationalist," though.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think I like Nicki Minaj a little more now.

https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/statu...56221660663812

Most of her anecdote stuff was clearly absurd and it turned out to be so, but I do like that she called out the party game.
    She both-sides'd. Of course you were going to like her.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    She both-sides'd. Of course you were going to like her.
    Cry some more

7. 09-17-2021, 03:26 AM
    Reason
    Not needed

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Cry some more

About the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Cry some more

Seriously, how old are you. I'm guessing 15

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Seriously, how old are you. I'm guessing 15

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    you guess poorly (not surprised)
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Get the **** out of here.

That's not calling out the "party game." It has been fascinating watching people talk about party when he said "white nationalist," though.
    That's literally what she's doing. If one group tells her to do something she MUST do it as a black person. If the other group tells her to do something she CAN'T do it as a black person.

Are they actually the most vaccinated country in the world or are they counting those who have a natural immunity among those who are "vaccinated" because they have the antibodies?
    They're up there, the most vax'd are really small countries like Singapore and Malta, and the UAE, but they have one of the highest rates in the world.

Fingerbang, Ciaban, and all these people who are trying to argue against the vaccine (I know, Ciaban is "pro" vaccine) are very fond of using a single country as data as opposed to going with the entirety of the information.

First it was Netherlands natural immunity approach, which ended terribly. Then it was Florida, which ended terribly. Now they want us to focus on Israel alone.

Why should we focus on a single country as opposed to the totality of the data?
    I'm not telling you to focus on any one place, however, if Vaccines aren't working or if they are wearing off, I seriously don't know what to do.

That's not an argument against being vaccinated, it just feels so ****ing hopeless right now. I fear we're going to be back at square one again.

As far as Nicki Minaj is concerned I've never understood why so many people who are aggressively pro-vax (not accusing anyone here of that) get so god damn angry whenever someone says to talk to you doctor before taking the vaccine.

Like what do you expect 99% of doctors to say? Should people really trust Joy Reid and Chris Cillizza over their doctors?
    I have a coworker who has had heart trouble, and literally had a stint put in a while back, he talked to his doctor because he was concerned about the vax, do you know what his doctor told him...to get the vax, but specifically the J&J one, not the mRNA ones. So he went and got the J&J vax.

I just don't understand what all the anger is about?

Ahhh, yes. Iím assuming it was you, Scoots that deleted my post because you knew you couldnít delete Valadeís. Wish you would hold some of these posters accountable that post nonsense and never reply once they get called out.

But go ahead and delete this one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    As far as Nicki Minaj is concerned I've never understood why so many people who are aggressively pro-vax (not accusing anyone here of that) get so god damn angry whenever someone says to talk to you doctor before taking the vaccine.

Like what do you expect 99% of doctors to say? Should people really trust Joy Reid and Chris Cillizza over their doctors?
    I have a coworker who has had heart trouble, and literally had a stint put in a while back, he talked to his doctor because he was concerned about the vax, do you know what his doctor told him...to get the vax, but specifically the J&J one, not the mRNA ones. So he went and got the J&J vax.

I just don't understand what all the anger is about?
    Is that what she said? Is that all she said?