Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 903 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 4038038538939019029039049059139531003 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 19498
    So the WHO is cautioning against booster/3rd-Dose/w.e you want to call it.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=53176a20131b

ALSO the head of the FDA isn't happy about it either
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...BingNewsSearch

Last edited by ciaban2.0; 09-09-2021 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah you're right. Trump isn't a racist from him banning black tenants in his buildings in the 1970s, to saying that all Haitian immigrants "have Aids", to saying that once Nigerians saw America they would "never go back to their huts", to calling those countries and El Salvador "shitholes", to wanting to ban all Muslims, to retweeting videos of Trump supporters yelling "white power", etc.

Trump is as little of a racist as he is a sexual predator.

What nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial...f_Donald_Trump
    A bunch of half truths completely lacking context but what else would we expect from people who claim he called racists very fine people and that we should inject bleach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lol.

Ive had this conversation 1000 times. It bores me at this point and i just dont care anymore. I could talk about things like the Dreamers. Him saying a judge shounldnt be able to rule on a case because his Mexican heritage. His constant dog whistling.

But **** it. Hes back to being nothing more than a con artist/**** businessman/reality tv star. Former President Snookie is your problem, not mine.
    Again… so no proof. Just your assumptions about a man based on half truths without context?

What’s astonishing is that you consider yourself an intellectual….

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Remote classes are not the same as online classes.

He should know this.

And also... Never went to a University. But Im going to guess that remote access students still have a number of campus resources available to them that people doing online classes dont.

And not only that. Hes already been goimg there. Hes pribably already pribably made friends. Probanly goes to parties. Might go to events the school has.

"Im 22, I work out". We got a Joe Rogan fan here.
    There is no practical difference between remote classes and online classes. As someone who has taken online classes and remote classes, it's all done online. 100% of his course load this semester is done online and he's living at home not on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And yet, it is on fact used to deworm horses. Womp womp.
    You can say literally the same thing about Anti-biotics. Are Anti-Biotics horse medicine then? Or are you suggesting that the same dosages made for animals that weigh more than 1000lbs are the exact same as the dosages doctors have prescribed to millions of humans?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like he didn't cross his Ts and dot his Is properly and got ****ed dealing with a huge organization where you need to do that. By the article he did not change his registration until August 6th, ignored all the emails sent to him about the problem (because he figured they didn't apply to him), and didn't appeal till Aug 27th. The tone of the article made me feel like he could get an exemption he just didn't apply early enough for him to get it by the start of the semester. Personally, I think someone should have gone out of their way for him but the conservative mantra in situations like this is always "personal accountability". They are willing to deport for far less.
    No, he crossed his T's and dotted his I's they told him he could get waivers, then changed their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Everyone saying he didn’t explicitly call white supremacists very fine people clearly have no idea what dog whistle politics are.
    When the only people who are hearing the dog whistle are the a person's rivals/enemies/opponents it makes me think it's not a dog whistle and more of a willful misinterpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He was trying not to alienate a block of voters (racists).

Imagine my surprise at PSD’s resident Liberal defending Trump here…
    An incredibly miniscule block, even the ADL thinks active W.S. in this country only amount to like 10-15k. There are only 48 active KKK groups of which only 12 are known to be violent.

I don't think he was dog whistling. People who hate him just heard what they wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Never claimed to be one, kitty boy.
    Then why do you keep incorrectly describing Ivermectin as a horse dewormer. Why not describe Anti-Biotics as horse medicine or opioids as horse medicine since both are factually used on horses.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    A bunch of half truths completelyng context but what else would we expect from people who claim he called racists very fine people and that we should inject bleach?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    You can say literally the same thing about Anti-biotics. Are Anti-Biotics horse medicine then? Or are you suggesting that the same dosages made for animals that weigh more than 1000lbs are the exact same as the dosages doctors have prescribed to millions of humans?
    I know I go to farm stores to get all my antibiotics!

Then why do you keep incorrectly describing Ivermectin as a horse dewormer. Why not describe Anti-Biotics as horse medicine or opioids as horse medicine since both are factually used on horses.
    You seem to be really upset about the horse dewormer. How many doses have you taken?

Lol.

Ive had this conversation 1000 times. It bores me at this point and i just dont care anymore. I could talk about things like the Dreamers. Him saying a judge shounldnt be able to rule on a case because his Mexican heritage. His constant dog whistling.

But **** it. Hes back to being nothing more than a con artist/**** businessman/reality tv star. Former President Snookie is your problem, not mine.
    Those things are just part of being “dominant culture” which makes “us” great. If the blacks and other minorities acted like this they would be doing great too!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When the only people who are hearing the dog whistle are the a person's rivals/enemies/opponents it makes me think it's not a dog whistle and more of a willful misinterpretation.
    Yup, just them. Definitely nobody else. Nope. Not at all.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/u...oys-biden.html

Clearly just a willful misinterpretation by people that hate him!

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    A bunch of half truths completely lacking context but what else would we expect from people who claim he called racists very fine people and that we should inject bleach?

That they would know other facts about Donald Trump to

Last edited by ewing; 09-09-2021 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.