Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 901 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 40180185189189990090190290391195110011401 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 22166
  1. #13501
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And yet, it is on fact used to deworm horses. Womp womp.
    And Ivermectin has been used on humans for over 30 years -- safely. It is not like giving elephant tranquilizer to a human (no wait, people steal it and use it to get high).
    Ivermectin is labeled for human use and, in the proper dosages, is as safe as any medication out there.
    Stop trying to be a medical expert (I'll give you a hint -- you aren't).

  2. #13502
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,135
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So a Rutgers student has been banned from taking online classes because he's unvaxx'd

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...?ocid=msedgntp

    The University has a policy requiring all students and staff on campus to be vaxx'd but you could get a waiver if you were taking online classes.

    I guess the excuse they're using is that's online for people getting "degree's online" not for students taking online only classes.
    While he should get the vax, I'm not sure how much scientific data there is that shows that the vax can spread through email and computer screens.
    Sounds like he didn't cross his Ts and dot his Is properly and got ****ed dealing with a huge organization where you need to do that. By the article he did not change his registration until August 6th, ignored all the emails sent to him about the problem (because he figured they didn't apply to him), and didn't appeal till Aug 27th. The tone of the article made me feel like he could get an exemption he just didn't apply early enough for him to get it by the start of the semester. Personally, I think someone should have gone out of their way for him but the conservative mantra in situations like this is always "personal accountability". They are willing to deport for far less.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #13503
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,516
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Remote classes are not the same as online classes.

    He should know this.

    And also... Never went to a University. But Im going to guess that remote access students still have a number of campus resources available to them that people doing online classes dont.

    And not only that. Hes already been goimg there. Hes pribably already pribably made friends. Probanly goes to parties. Might go to events the school has.

    "Im 22, I work out". We got a Joe Rogan fan here.
    I'm not a fan or a listener but I have heard a few Rogan podcasts over the years and don't get what people seem to think is wrong with him.

  4. #13504
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,626
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And Ivermectin has been used on humans for over 30 years -- safely. It is not like giving elephant tranquilizer to a human (no wait, people steal it and use it to get high).
    Ivermectin is labeled for human use and, in the proper dosages, is as safe as any medication out there.
    Stop trying to be a medical expert (I'll give you a hint -- you aren't).
    The biggest problem is that people are getting the drugs from veterinarians because they can't get prescriptions from a doctor. And the dosages are ridiculously high in the drugs intended for horses as compared to humans. It's why they are seeing such violent side effects. All of this to avoid the ****ing vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  5. #13505
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,516
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Would you say the same in regard to people who constantly push the narrative that elections are rigged? What about people that still push the global warming isnt man made? Or is a Chinese hoax?

    And he did call white suppremacists fine people.
    I think it makes sense to question election security ... not the huge conspiracy theory thing, but questioning security makes sense to me, and there is plenty of reason to question our systems.

    People who question human driven climate change totally baffle me. Either they are intellectually dishonest, or are just busy jamming their head into a hole.

    I don't think Trump called white supremacists fine people.

    I do think people on both sides stick to stupid narratives to troll or because they "feel right".

  6. #13506
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,293
    Everyone saying he didn’t explicitly call white supremacists very fine people clearly have no idea what dog whistle politics are.

  7. #13507
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Everyone saying he didn’t explicitly call white supremacists very fine people clearly have no idea what dog whistle politics are.
    You can make up any stories you wish. Show the unedited clip. Shouldn't be that hard.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #13508
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    He said there were very fine people on both sides. One side wete literal NAZIs. The other were counter protesters.

    Now before you say it. I know what youre going to say. "He was talking about the people that were there to protest the removal of the Robert E Lee statue.

    The problem is that Vice the next day came out with an hour long video showing that the protest NEVER had anything to do with Robert E Lee by the organizers own admission. It was a facade because if they told the truth, they wouldnt have been able to get the permits allowing them to stage the protest.

    Trump was playing you and all his followers like he always does.
    That doesn’t sound conspiratorial at all lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  9. #13509
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it makes sense to question election security ... not the huge conspiracy theory thing, but questioning security makes sense to me, and there is plenty of reason to question our systems.

    People who question human driven climate change totally baffle me. Either they are intellectually dishonest, or are just busy jamming their head into a hole.

    I don't think Trump called white supremacists fine people.

    I do think people on both sides stick to stupid narratives to troll or because they "feel right".
    Or they wonder why other planets have climate change where there are no humans. No charge for that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #13510
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,516
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Everyone saying he didn’t explicitly call white supremacists very fine people clearly have no idea what dog whistle politics are.
    So ... he may not have called white supremacists very fine people but he was trying to take advantage of some people THINKING he was talking about white supremacists.

  11. #13511
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,516
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Or they wonder why other planets have climate change where there are no humans. No charge for that.
    Are you aware that nobody reasonable is arguing that without humans the climate would be static? The question is not so simple as are humans the ONLY driving factor in climate change, but how much humans have changed the climate.

  12. #13512
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    People who question human driven climate change totally baffle me. Either they are intellectually dishonest, or are just busy jamming their head into a hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Or they wonder why other planets have climate change where there are no humans.
    At the close of all that deep cosmic wondering, do you think that maybe some of them figure out that there would be no such thing as “human driven climate change” on planets “where there are no humans?”

  13. #13513
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Or they wonder why other planets have climate change where there are no humans. No charge for that.
    We can build massive buildings and structures that are visible from outer space...but yes changing the climate in a statistically significant way is beyond our ability...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  14. #13514
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So ... he may not have called white supremacists very fine people but he was trying to take advantage of some people THINKING he was talking about white supremacists.
    He was trying not to alienate a block of voters (racists).

    Imagine my surprise at PSD’s resident Liberal defending Trump here…

  15. #13515
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,293
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You can make up any stories you wish. Show the unedited clip. Shouldn't be that hard.
    I’ve actually asked for the video showing the exact group of people Trump called very fine and whether they were different from the group with the White Supremacists. You guys haven’t been able to show me that video.

    Do you have it? The video where it shows the separate group he was talking about?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •