Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 892 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828908918928938949029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 22166
    Itís easy for someone who is absolutely double vaxxed and almost certainly already got a booster plus can leave his state at a momentís notice in case of a hurricane to say. But he doesnít advertise that part.

2. 08-29-2021, 03:27 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

3. 08-29-2021, 03:31 PM
    Reason

4. 08-29-2021, 03:53 PM
    Reason

That guy's last name is going to look like a movie villain's if he has his way.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

Can our friends on the right tell us how we convince their political associates how to stop taking horse dewormer and to get the vaccine? Because theyíre not going to listen to us on the left. They would seemingly rather find the right size diapers to own the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can our friends on the right tell us how we convince their political associates how to stop taking horse dewormer and to get the vaccine? Because theyíre not going to listen to us on the left. They would seemingly rather find the right size diapers to own the libs.
    There are politicians who are talking about horse dewormer?

Non event.

Dang itÖ I didnít want to talk politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.

What utter nonsense.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.

Biden is essentially right of center , dude. So far left ? Give me a break.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It's Liberal's fault conservatives do bad things!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Biden is essentially right of center , dude. So far left ? Give me a break.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's one of the reasons that I felt people should be fine voting for Bernie in the primary. He was never my pick but they are going to attack whoever the Democrats nominate as a far left liberal anyways, so if they want to vote for Bernie there's no reason not to. I believe I said at the time that they could nominate Ronald Reagan or Trump himself and if they ran as a Democrat, that's what they would be called.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's Liberal's fault conservatives do bad things!
    According to conservatives I know the conservative media message is that Biden is just a sneeze away from communist, not a corporatist who is conservative about almost every subject except where his handlers tell him it will cost him (or the party) votes.

Bernie said he was unlikely to run again, so I don't see any bright star in Dem future.

This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went [sic] so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.
    I agree that the polaraization is intensifying, but I disagree with your assessment of causality (liberals causing conservatives to push back). It is simply not that cut-and-dried.

Sure, this devisiveness could well be characterized as a chicken/egg thing, but to pin it on the issue of school vaccinations and masks ignores the just about everything that has happened in this country since, say, 1964.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I agree that the polaraization is intensifying, but I disagree with your assessment of causality (liberals causing conservatives to push back). It is simply not that cut-and-dried.

Sure, this devisiveness could well be characterized as a chicken/egg thing, but to pin it on the issue of school vaccinations and masks ignores the just about everything that has happened in this country since, say, 1964.
    I hated the loss of silver coins too.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52