Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 892 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 3927928428828908918928938949029429921392 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 22166
  1. #13366
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,569
    Itís easy for someone who is absolutely double vaxxed and almost certainly already got a booster plus can leave his state at a momentís notice in case of a hurricane to say. But he doesnít advertise that part.

  2. 08-29-2021, 03:27 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  3. 08-29-2021, 03:31 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  4. 08-29-2021, 03:53 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Response to a deleted post

  5. #13367
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,047

  6. #13368
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,409
    That guy's last name is going to look like a movie villain's if he has his way.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

  7. #13369
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,569
    Can our friends on the right tell us how we convince their political associates how to stop taking horse dewormer and to get the vaccine? Because theyíre not going to listen to us on the left. They would seemingly rather find the right size diapers to own the libs.

  8. #13370
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,489
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can our friends on the right tell us how we convince their political associates how to stop taking horse dewormer and to get the vaccine? Because theyíre not going to listen to us on the left. They would seemingly rather find the right size diapers to own the libs.
    There are politicians who are talking about horse dewormer?

  9. #13371
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,047
    Non event.


  10. #13372
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,051

  11. #13373
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,051
    Dang itÖ I didnít want to talk politics.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  12. #13374
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,409
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What utter nonsense.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

  13. #13375
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    32,282
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Biden is essentially right of center , dude. So far left ? Give me a break.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #13376
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,284
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.
    It's Liberal's fault conservatives do bad things!

  15. #13377
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,569
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Biden is essentially right of center , dude. So far left ? Give me a break.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's one of the reasons that I felt people should be fine voting for Bernie in the primary. He was never my pick but they are going to attack whoever the Democrats nominate as a far left liberal anyways, so if they want to vote for Bernie there's no reason not to. I believe I said at the time that they could nominate Ronald Reagan or Trump himself and if they ran as a Democrat, that's what they would be called.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  16. #13378
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,489
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's Liberal's fault conservatives do bad things!
    According to conservatives I know the conservative media message is that Biden is just a sneeze away from communist, not a corporatist who is conservative about almost every subject except where his handlers tell him it will cost him (or the party) votes.

    Bernie said he was unlikely to run again, so I don't see any bright star in Dem future.

  17. #13379
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,336
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    This is what Iíve been trying to sayÖ this isnít going to end well. I donít agree at all with this guy. But the liberals have went [sic] so far left and the conservatives are pushing back and pushing back too hard.
    I agree that the polaraization is intensifying, but I disagree with your assessment of causality (liberals causing conservatives to push back). It is simply not that cut-and-dried.

    Sure, this devisiveness could well be characterized as a chicken/egg thing, but to pin it on the issue of school vaccinations and masks ignores the just about everything that has happened in this country since, say, 1964.

  18. #13380
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I agree that the polaraization is intensifying, but I disagree with your assessment of causality (liberals causing conservatives to push back). It is simply not that cut-and-dried.

    Sure, this devisiveness could well be characterized as a chicken/egg thing, but to pin it on the issue of school vaccinations and masks ignores the just about everything that has happened in this country since, say, 1964.
    I hated the loss of silver coins too.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •