Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 890 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 390790840880888889890891892900940990 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 15725
    To be clear, Chronz is claiming everyone else doesn't know medicine and is saying that Polio was not eradicated because of the Polio vaccine, perhaps the most famous vaccine effort in history.

I swear, every day it's another more outlandish conspiracy from him.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As I and others have said before, okay with treatment that is in some cases newer than the vaccine
    Its not a new treatment, its been used for decades. We know its safe. Are you suggesting the presence of a viral load will somehow influence the way this breaks down ?

but not okay with the vaccine?
    Experimental gene therapy with no long term data wherein the highest qualified contributor of said technology is vehemently against, with more doctors joining the fold every week? Yeah, not the same thing.

Those unknowns are fine though. Makes total sense. The calculation for herd immunity has changed because the Delta variant is far more infectious. It may change again depending on if a newer dominant strain emerges.
    I meant the literal definition, like how its achieved through organic and/or jebbing. Some places have it listed as something possible thru jebbing alone, and thats just asinine.

The whole natural immunity>>>than the vaccine is debatable. Not among the anti vaccination sources you get information from but from actual science, yeah.
    Its not debatable. My sources are doctors I trust and some e-friends abroad that I've never met but have talked to for years about serious issues.

Not giving your arguments much credence, sorry. If you were really in line with the medical experts, you would get vaccinated.
    Nah, thats you thinking I meant popular opinion vs actual expertise

If that drug comes into existence where it makes a majority of COVID infections as innocuous as the common cold, great but nothing like that exists yet. Hopefully we find that drug at some point to go with in tandem with the vaccine. Its certainly not Ivermectin.
    You're freedom of choice is great, heres hoping the high viral loads in vietnam were just a one off. I have a feeling ***** gonna hit the fan after this winter, one way or another.
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's always nice to see Fox Opinion being called out for their nonsense with actual footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsG2...withTrevorNoah
    Trevor Noah lmao

Again you’re brainwashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To be clear, Chronz is claiming everyone else doesn't know medicine and is saying that Polio was not eradicated because of the Polio vaccine, perhaps the most famous vaccine effort in history.

Yes, thats why I chose it. Feel free to actually try to debate. Check the numbers.

ill be back to check ur rebuttal but plz just humor me and show us the numbers. We were dominating that virus THEN jebs came in to help finish the job not do the job entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The irony in you calling people a tool btw lol. Whatever the case is, I'm done with this conversation. Dispute anything I said with a counterpoint that isn't "Lol, you got it from a leftist source". How about reading the information? These aren't op-ed pieces. They are clinical trials they are doing with these treatments. You know? By actual doctors. Or exploratory research scientists are doing to find potential treatment. Some things that look promising.

I'm aware Ivermectin is used by humans, genius. Still doesn't change the fact that its being advised against using it.

I'm sure you've found that among the many links you've provided me. If not, do a quick google search.

As I said before, I'm willing to see if its a long term treatment that is given the green light by more mainstream medicine. Guess I'm a tool for feeling that way lol.
    Im assuming this was for the other guy cuz I usually let a few insults go before trashing yall

I think what you actually mean is those that believe what you believe. You certainly didn't decide to listen to them because of their credentials or experience, you decided to listen to them because they were saying what you wanted to hear.
    No, literally their credentials. its one thing to be a member of the scientific community, quite another to be the literal inventor (pcr) and its biggest contributor/possible inventor (mrna). these opinions carry more weight than the indoctrinated whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yes, thats why I chose it. Feel free to actually try to debate. Check the numbers.
    What numbers should I be checking?

I quickly googled polio herd immunity and of course a fact checking site came up and that this Polio was eradicated from herd immunity lie had been circulated on social media via memes (this must be all that research you're talking about):

https://www.truthorfiction.com/polio...d-by-vaccines/

So please, send me the numbers I'm supposed to be checking, because there is a literal direct correlation between the reduction of polio in every country it's been introduced in and the introduction of polio vaccines in those countries. So I have no idea what numbers you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Trevor Noah lmao

Again you’re brainwashed

Classic ad hominem attack. Not disputing the fact that Fox was selling Operation Warp Speed and amazed at how quick Trump got the vaccine ready. But now that Biden won and the vaccine still came out quickly suddenly it is something to be suspicious.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

No, literally their credentials. its one thing to be a member of the scientific community, quite another to be the literal inventor (pcr) and its biggest contributor/possible inventor (mrna). these opinions carry more weight than the indoctrinated whole.
    Who specifically are you talking about? Who specifically are the scientists you are listening to.

Its not a new treatment, its been used for decades. We know its safe. Are you suggesting the presence of a viral load will somehow influence the way this breaks down ?

Experimental gene therapy with no long term data wherein the highest qualified contributor of said technology is vehemently against, with more doctors joining the fold every week? Yeah, not the same thing.

I meant the literal definition, like how its achieved through organic and/or jebbing. Some places have it listed as something possible thru jebbing alone, and thats just asinine.

Its not debatable. My sources are doctors I trust and some e-friends abroad that I've never met but have talked to for years about serious issues.

Nah, thats you thinking I meant popular opinion vs actual expertise

You're freedom of choice is great, heres hoping the high viral loads in vietnam were just a one off. I have a feeling ***** gonna hit the fan after this winter, one way or another.
    No, there are treatments used for COVID that are newer than the vaccine. I didn't say which ones specifically.

More doctors joining the fold? You mean against an overwhelming majority of medical experts that say the same thing about the vaccine. mRNA technology is not new either btw. Study for it began in the 1990s.

Who knows if you'll ever achieve herd immunity? Possible. Maybe not. What we do know is how effective the vaccine is against hospitalizations and death which is what we are trying to accomplish in lieu of not being able to eradicate the virus just yet.

Yeah trusting the medical community over the doctors you trust and e-friends. I've seen some of the misinformation you like to present as alternative facts.

You can have that feeling but this is a an overwhelming sickness of mostly the unvaccinated. For them the waters are a lot more muddy. I'll get the booster when it becomes readily available and I'm not even immunocompromised (thankfully).
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-27-2021 at 12:17 AM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Classic ad hominem attack. Not disputing the fact that Fox was selling Operation Warp Speed and amazed at how quick Trump got the vaccine ready. But now that Biden won and the vaccine still came out quickly suddenly it is something to be suspicious.
    Two clips on two people about them praising fda approval. Cool

You’re obsessed with Fox News like normal

Im assuming this was for the other guy cuz I usually let a few insults go before trashing yall
    Yes it was. We may disagree and I'm not sold on where you get your information from but its certainly not anything personal.

ill be back to check ur rebuttal but plz just humor me and show us the numbers. We were dominating that virus THEN jebs came in to help finish the job not do the job entirely.
    Here are the numbers:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/r...tes-since-1910

1952: 57,000 cases | 3,000 deaths
    1953: 35,000 cases | 1,500 deaths
    1954: 38,000 cases | 1,300 deaths
    1955: 29,000 cases | 1,000 deaths

*** 1955 Mass polio vaccination rollout begins

1956: 15,000 cases | 500 deaths
    1957: 5,000 cases | 200 deaths

Yeah I checked the numbers. The number of cases was literally cut in half the year after the introduction of the vaccine and cut in third the next year. There had been over 2,000 Polio cases and over 500 deaths every year since 1919. By 1961 there were less than 100 deaths and by 1962 there were less than 1,000 cases. By 1964 it was 100/20 and by 1965 it was basically nothing.

So no, we did not achieve natural herd immunity from Polio, we achieved immunity through the vaccine. Of course, you probably think it was coincidence that immediately after the rollout of the vaccine the numbers plummeted.

Obviously I’m not saying he is right but you asked the question. He hasn’t responded yet… why throw this out there until he clarifies his statement?

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam